Park City House Rental Photos and Description
5 bedroom, 4.5 bath, sleeps 18 in 6 beds and 3 pullouts
Experience all of the charm that Park City has to offer in this historic old town multi-level home that was re-built from the foundation in 2002 and completely remodeled in 2012. Walk one block to Main Street to enjoy the highlights of historic Park City restaurants, theaters, and shopping, Stop by Wasatch Brew Pub or the No Name Saloon on your walk back from the old town lift run. Our home features dramatic views from both decks overlooking Old Town and Park City Mountain Resort. You can leave your car at home, as you can walk or take ski shuttles to Deer Valley, The Canyons, and Park City Resort.
Enjoy many custom features throughout our 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath residence including sauna, hot tub, steam shower, jacuzzi tub, gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, wet bar, video gaming area, pool table, three fireplaces, washer and dryer, barbecue, and much more. The house has vaulted ceilings, charming woodwork, slate and stonework, leather furniture, and plenty of furry friends to offer the great lodge feel. Our home offers 6 beds and 3 pull-out sofas sleeping 18 comfortably. We have NEW home theater system with extended cable, four 55' HDTV's with Blue-ray players, Wii and PS3, and high-speed wireless Internet. We have covered parking for 2 vehicles - 1 garage and 1 carport plus room for two cars in the driveway. In addition, the house has access to free public parking down the back stairs.
• 2012 remodel with new furnishings, fixtures, baths, linens
• Walk down stairs to Main Street
• Panoramic Views
• Large living areas with fireplaces, vaulted ceilings, designer furniture, slate & hardwood floors
• Four 55' HDTV's, Blu-Ray players, Wii, PS3. Great set up for March Madness and Super Bowl weekend.
• Hot Tub, Sauna, Steam Shower, & Jacuzzi Tub
• Sleeps 16 comfortably. Additional details and layout on our website.
= 3rd Floor Entry =
• Garage, carport and driveway can accommodate up to 4 cars.
• Lodge entry mud room with benches and plenty of room for ski boots and hooks for jackets*
• Full Bath - 2012 renovation with slate shower and double vanity
• Kids Loft bedroom with LED HDTV with extended cable, Wii and PlayStation3 (PS3) with game selection, Queen futon & queen loft mattress
= 2nd Floor =
• Great Room with mountain view, vaulted ceilings, slate floors, large leather sectional, new 55' HDTV. Large dining table with 10 chairs next to mountain view windows and fireplace
• Deck with panoramic views & stainless steel gas grill
• Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including range with gas griddle, wood block island for food prep, floor to ceiling custom cabinetry, & complete set of cookware, kitchen prep, wine glasses, food prep equipment that you would expect to see at home
• Full and half bath. Full with double vanity and shower/tub
• 2 Bedrooms. Double queen bunk with large closet. Can comfortably accommodate 4 adults. Rustic queen bed with closet.
= 1st Floor =
• Game room with fireplace, wet bar, bar stools, pool table, two 55' HDTVs, leather sofa with queen pullout and board games
• Full bath with tub and shower
• Private queen bedroom with closet
• Laundry room with high capacity washer & dryer
• Deck with hot tub overlooking the lights of Park City
• Back stairs lead to Main Street Park City
= 4th Floor =
• Master Bedroom with remote controlled skylight, queen sleigh bed, queen futon & walk-in closet
• Master bath with jacuzzi bath & tiled steam shower
Our home provides plenty of parking. YOU DON'T NEED A CAR. You can walk to everything: skiing, restaurants, spa, library, park, cafe. Too tired to walk...take the town bus.
The home faces west for great afternoon sunlight while most Park City homes are in the cold shade. The house is perched on the mountainside to insure privacy and quiet.
• Two stairs from Old town Main Street
• High-speed Xfinity 20Mbs Wireless Internet
• 4 HDTV's
• Luxury designer furnishings
• Gourmet kitchen appliances
• Slate and hardwood floors throughout
• Lodge mud room with benches and gear hangers
• Large master bedroom with skylights
• Custom finish baths
• Ceiling fans
• Custom cabinetry and closets
Enjoy many custom features throughout our 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath residence including sauna, hot tub, steam shower, custom kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, wet bar, video gaming area, pool table, three fireplaces, washer and dryer, outdoor barbecue, and much more. The house has vaulted ceilings, charming woodwork, slate and stonework, leather furniture, and plenty of furry friends to offer the great lodge feel. Our home offers 6 beds and 3 pull-out sofas sleeping 16 comfortably. Our home features high-speed wireless Internet and a new home theater system with extended cable, with four 55' HDTVs and gaming area with new PS3 and Wii consoles and games. We have covered parking for 2 vehicles - 1 garage and 1 carport plus room for two cars in the driveway. In addition, the house has access to free public parking down the back stairs.
- Events Allowed
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets considered
About Mark Jansen
Our family has been skiing for over 40 years, the last 25 of which have been in Utah, so buying a property here was a natural choice. We have shared our home with many friends and guests. We hope to share our dream home with you, and your family and friends.
Mark Jansen purchased this house in 2011
Why Mark Jansen chose Park City
Our walk-to-everything location is convenient to old town Main Street which features restaurants, saloons, galleries, cafes and theaters. Park City is home to three world class ski resorts Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley, and the Canyons and is a short drive from Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, Brighton, and Sundance.
What makes this house unique
Our home is uniquely situated with west facing views for great afternoon sun, hillside privacy and views and has stair access to Main Street.
Guestbook comments from the manager
Thank you for letting us stay here. This house is amazing. My two brothers and I never got bored at this house. There were so many things to do!! I have no clue what we would do if we did not stay here. I also loved the room that my brothers and I were in the bunk beds. I am 11. My brother is 9 and my other brother is 4 this month. There was something to do for all of our ages. Thank you so super much!! It fits my grandparents and my family of 5. Thank you again so much. Have a great summer.