Relax in one of the best locations on the Buda side of Budapest in this beautiful, spacious & sunny apartment. Located a few steps away from the famous Gellert Hotel and Spa, you'll be walking distance (or few tram stops) to all major city attractions.
You will find close to us :
- Gellert Hotel Spa and Bath
- Gellert Hill
- Museum of Applied Arts
- Palace of Arts (with an amazing panorama terrace)
- National Theater
- Budapest Central Market Hall (the largest indoor market of the city)
- Hungarian National Museum
- Vaci Street (well-known shopping street with great cafe-s, restaurants and luxury shops)
Comfortable living for up to 5 people:
- Master bedroom: King size bed - sleeps 2
- 2nd bedroom: 2 double beds - sleeps 2
- Living Room: 1 single bed (sleeps 1) and 1 pull out sofa: Sleeps 1 to 2
- 1 Bath with shower only and 1 separate toilet
Equipped with: WIFI Internet, Full kitchen, washer, dishwasher, Cable TV
Apartment Location: The apartment is in an excellent location as its in the center of Budapest. Situated in a traditional Budapest building, it is close to all major attractions such as the Parliament, Buda Castle, Danube, Bath Houses, etc. It is also very close to the airport.
I am a Hungarian American living in New York and travel to Budapest, my home city, very frequently. I am addicted to the energy of New York and also love the calm but vibrant city of Budapest. As a host, I do my very best to ensure my guests fully enjoy their stay at my apartment.
This property has all the characteristics of a traditional Hungarian home. At the same time, it is also upgraded with modern appliances and furniture to ensure a comfortable and relaxing stay for guests. The city center location of the apartment also makes it easy and convenient for guests to site see.
The apartment is in an excellent location as its in the center of Budapest. Situated in a traditional Budapest building, it is close to all major attractions such as the Parliament, Buda Castle, Danube, Bath Houses, etc. It is also very close to the airport.