|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
One of the few condos in complex with only 2 STEPS to front door. This means no hauling heavy gear, luggage or groceries up numerous steps on a daily basis!!
**Please email for specific rates as VRBO as changed their quote system and it has proven to be rather confusing!
* SKIING doesn't get any better than this! Chairlifts are just steps from the condo. Boyne Mountain boasts 52 runs. 500 foot vertical and America's first high speed six-place chair lift. Boyne has consistently received top honors year after year for the best mountain in the midewest by Ski Magazine.
* SNOWBOARDING: Boyne has the best halfpipes and terrain parks in the midwest. They are groomed regularly with Boyne's own half pipe dragon.
* TUBING: Feel like a kid all over again, tubing at the Mountain is fast, exhilarating and thorougly smiled upon. Making it easier to access with more convenient parking, the tubing park has been expanded and relocated to the bottom of the Top Notch run. It's the fastest-ride around-Hang on tight!!
* CROSS COUNTRY SKIING: Boyne's Nordic Center has become the standard in the Midwest. Just steps from the condo are over 62K of groomed and track set trails through some of the best terrain in the nation. Many trails are lighted and lift access to the mountain is also available for those who prefer an easier and faster time.
* You are also in a SNOWMOBILING mecca with lots of trails nearby and snowmobile rentals available. The Lake Effect Snow off Lake Michigan ensures you are extremely likely to have a fresh base of snow to enjoy any winter activity you may chose. * After a long day of skiing you can relax your aching muscles in the steamy outdoor pool or 30 person jacuzzi.
* APRES SKIING: Boyne Mountain has been a hot spot for decades. A lively crowd cuts loose to live music every weekend at the Snowflake Lounge, loated at the base of the mountain in the main lodge. There's also an awesome sledding hill for the kids called Avalanche Hill - you can take your sled up as high as you're willing to risk! Turn left at the McDonalds's as you head into Boyne City. There is a skating pond as well.
With the condo just steps away from the chairlifts and trails, roomy 3 bedrooms and 3 full baths to accomodate big families or larger groups, what are you waiting for!! You can check in anytime Friday or Saturday Morning and check out as late as 6:00 PM Sunday!
FAMILIES: There is something for everyone and every age group. Boyne Mountain is an unspoiled outdoor paradise with over 4000 scenic acres for you to hike and explore. Enjoy any one of Boyne Mountain's (14) tennis courts. Available free of charge for all resort guests. Volleyball/Basketball also available.
The terrain offers scooters/skateboards and rollerbladers some exilarating and wild rides. A 3/4 mile walk or drive will lead you to Deer Lake Beach. While at the Lake, you'll also enjoy the beach with nice sand and calm water, kayaks, windsurfers and paddle boats are avaiable to guests as well as jet ski's (at a charge). There is a Public boat launch nearby.
While at the beach you can also enjoy a game or two of shuffleboard. The Beach House Restaurant is a lovely restaurant indoors or enjoy a cocktail on the patio while watching the sunset. Boyne Mountain also hosts many mountain biking events on their world class trails. Mountain bike rental available at the X-country and tennis activity center.
If swimming is your pleasure without the sand, enjoy Boyne Mountain's heated outdoor pool and extra large hot tub. Located at the main lodge, both the pool and the hot-tub are open year round. Towels and changing room are conveniently located near the pool. There is also a sauna and small work out room.
Need extra room? Our Boyne Mountain neighbor rents out their unit(identical to ours) as well and is right next door. Let me know and I can find out if the unit would be available
If you take a 20 minute drive, you can play Bay Harbor, Crooked Tree, Treetops Resort, Dunmaglas. A 30 minute drive will get you to Boyne Highland's Heather, Moore Hills, Ross Memorial - and Little Traverse Bay.
FEATURES OF THE CONDO: The condo has a complete kitchen, a fireplace, high ceilings, as well as a beautiful walkout deck with a gorgeous view. There are three full bedrooms, including two queen beds in the loft with a private full bath, two queen beds on the main floor and a full bath. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, TV, and a jacuzzi tub - also a full bath. There is also a pull out queen sofa if you need it.
The lower unit is also available to rent individualy or in combination with the upper. The lower has a full kitchen living area, bedroom with king size bed and full bath as well as additional sleeping area. This is a Non-Smoking, No Pet unit, and is kept very clean.
Other amenities of the unit include: microwave and full stove coffee maker with coffee, full utensils, dishes, glassware, as well as pots and pans, knife block, all for a working kitchen. There are also two TV's but, no VCR. Coin operated laundry facilities are just down the hill, a very short drive away. Linens and towels are provided.
RESTAURANTS to consider are:
Boyne City (four miles away):
* Lester's for ribs and chicken
* The Red Mesa Grill for Mexican-style food.
* The Sportsman's Bar for casual food including pizza.
* One Water Street for more upscale and casual dining and entertainment as well. Pretty setting on the water.
* Lena's Wine Cellars for Italian food and extensive wine list.
Bay Harbor (25 minutes away):
* Latitudes for upscale dining.
* Knot Just A Bar for casual dining in the Marina District.
* Sagamores for upscale dining at the Inn at Bay Harbor.
Petoskey and Charlevoix (20 minutes away): There are many, many nice restaurants. See the local dining guide in the Boyne Lodge.
Rita's Condo is a great place to stay. Clean and family comfortable. Shuttles that pick you up and drop you off any place. Everyone that works at Boyne very helpful and friendly. Had a parking problem with the Condo next to us and Rita took care of it ASAP. Would definitely rent again. Great place and Great people to rent from.
Recently we stayed in Rita's condo, there were two families. The condo had plenty of room was clean and in a great location. I would recommend this condo to anyone and will use it again next year.
We had a great stay, plenty of room for our party of 14. Rita was wonderful and very helpful with everything! Will stay again for sure!
We had great time at Rita's condo. It is very conveniently located across the street from Disciple Chairlift and a 5 min walk from the Boyneland slope. We never needed the shuttle to go to ski. The condo has everything one would need for a great vacation. We were 7 adults and 6 kids and we had plenty of space. We will definitely return!
Had a wonderful time at Rita's condo. The condo was clean and equipt with everything we needed. We had a large group and we were able to accommodate everyone. The lift with just a short distance from the condo, so we could ski in and out with ease. Rut was great to work with too! We will be back.
Great place with lots of space. Very clean and comfortable, especially the beds. Had a ladies weekend with 14 women and had plenty of room. Lots do up at Boyne also, hiking, spa, wine tours. Would definitely book again, also would be great for families.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
• If Canceled 30 DAYS or more prior to arrival date,
full refund will be reimbursed minus PayPal Fee.
• If less than 30 DAYS, deposit will NOT be refunded.
• If less than 14 DAYS, full payment will NOT be refunded.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.