We have a 2 bedrooms apartment and a 4 bedrooms apartment.
price indicated is for a 2 bedroom.
Brand-new elegant beach front property, Alma de Salina is located in Puerto Salina. between la Mision and Bajamar. 20 mn North of Ensenada and Rosarito
You will fall asleep to the sound of the ocean waves. Enjoy watching the ocean from the upstairs terrace or directly on the beach. Luxury features; beautifully appointed rooms all with travertine tile floors.
House has a total of 3 Apartments, one 4 bedrooms and 2 two bedrooms, all equipped with a gourmet kitchens with granite counter tops. Upscale baths with granite and travertine for luxurious relaxation
We are 3 miles from a Golf course, 1 mile from Tennis court, 20 min. from Ensenada; 40 min. from Guadelupe Valley, home of Premier Baja wines. Wine tasting & tours are available. Property located 45 min. south of Tijuana, 1 hour from San Diego. We have a Marina, you can rent a boat, kayaking, etc..
Relax for a day, a weekend, a week, or stay for several months.
Bring your boat and dock it at Puerto Salina's marina. Party in Rosarito, or Ensenada, or simply enjoy these Baja California towns and what they have to offer. There are hiking trails, horse riding, paragliding and cute little diners, a wonderful fresh fish market in Ensenada, the blow hole in La Bufadora...
For more details. Call or email us at almadesalina .com
booking is made directly through HomeAway.
Each apartment has a queen sized sofabed in addition to queen sized beds in each bedroom. Thelarger apartment upstairs apartment has a king sized bed in the wedding bedroom, in addition of a queen sized beds in each other bedroom.
Puerto Salina is a gated community with 24/7/365 security.
The House is great for big groups. Beautiful setting, classy furniture and decor.
Rene was the perfect host, accommodating and cheerful, We had a great time
All together a great place and location https://www.homeaway.com/haod/121.945438.3255802/postReview.html?pageNumber=1&sort=date_of_stay#
• Work: Chef par excellence
• About: Hello, I am restaurateur , originally from France where I graduated as a Chef de Cuisine in Strasbourg, Alsace.
• My expertise has been working and running French gourmet restaurants, I moved from France as one of the young chef at Maxime de Paris in Chicago, Illinois, later on, open a restaurant at 260 E. Chestnut street called Champs Elysees, sold it and worked as Food and beverage manager at the Pump Room hotel on Goethe street, Chicago, later on move to sunny Arizona to work as maitre d’ at Westward Look Resort, then Maitre d’ at the famous Tucson Country club and later on to open a all new restaurant called Le Rendez-Vous, run it successfully to finally take a brake at Alma de Salina in Puerto Salina.
• Just passed on the torch to my son and now Gordon recently became the new owner od the Rendez-Vous Restaurant
• Presently I do some light work as consultant and manage with my wife our beautiful property in Baja California; we do enjoy sunsets and beaches. Style of life
• My interest is making gourmet food, I enjoy jazz and classical music, when I can combine good company, wine and good food, I am quite pleased.
• Traveling is also among my favorites.
• After buying this beach property few years ago, we started building right after We had many challenges, the building was finished 3 years later.
• Beside Alma de Salina in Baja, we also run a B&B in Tucson, AZ, under the name of Le Rendez-Vous B&B So if you are seeking a beautiful ocean front accommodations please give us a call.
• We look forward to hosting you at, Alma De Salina!
• Jean Claude and Martha
We choose this area because the weather is mediteranean, near perfect and we love long walk on the beach. owner wife is from Mexico and bring with her the Mexican flair and touch
Alma de Salina property is an Ocean Paradise,it is half way between Rosarito and Ensenada, a short highway drive to the Guadelupe Valley, Mexico's finest wine Country. our climate is around 70 degrees and winters are mild. this is the main reason we bought this property to avoid the Arizona scorching summer heat where we run a restaurant called Le Rendez-Vous.
You will enjoy for pennies wave crashing onto the beach, take your expresso on the sandl, lucky you...
Our Luxury House description:
Bella Vista. Upper Floor / 4Br/ 3Ba/ 180 degree ocean View / Veranda
Gaviota. Beach level on the South side / 2Br / 2Ba / 180 degrees ocean view, right on the sand.
La Paloma: Beach level on the North side / 2 br / 2 Ba /
180 degree ocean view, right on the beach. (not close by)
Beautifully Beach front appointed Villa, right on the Sand. Features two 2-BR apartments downstairs ( La Gaviota on the South side and La Paloma on the North side )
and 1 large 4BR apartment upstairs (called Bella Vista)
Apartments units are available for rent as a 2 bedrooms or a 3 or 4 bedrooms.
Apartment kitchens are fully equipped as well as linens and towels in all bedrooms.
Close to the towns of Rosarito and Ensenada and 1 hour from San Diego. We have High speed Internet, washers and dryers.parking available.
Ultra safe and quiet, 24/7/365 guards security.
Apartments are very spacious, comfortable bedrooms. Travertine tile throughout, granite counter tops.
Kitchens appointed by French Chef Jean Claude.
Restaurants, Banks, hospital, Costco, Walmart, Supermarkets are located nearby in Rosarito and Ensenada.
You can sip your espresso coffee and watch the dolphins right from your patio, walk the beach and have them accompany you.
Para-gliding classes available.
Contrary to what the media is advertising the area is very safe, traveling on the toll roads is smooth and patrolled for your safety.
For US tourists San Diego is the closest airport,
Upon request, we can arrange an airport pick-up service.
Renting a car from the San Diego airport is the way to go unless you are driving directly from California, Nevada or Arizona.
Bed type: Real Bed, some kings and queens size beds.
The building is only 3 years old and we rent by Apartment furnished with all equipment
Rent a boat for pleasure, fishing, spearfishing. Para gliding is intensif all over the area, long walk on the beach. discotheques in Ensenada or Rosarito, rent horses for long promenades on the beach or the hills.
Spend days visiting and tasting wine near by at the Valle de Guadalupe famous wineries, take a day trip to La Buffadora.
When in Ensenada, stop at Rey del Sol, French Restaurant for a gourmet meal and great wines.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300.00|
|Cleaning, utilities fee||$125.00|
|Notes||Rates are for a 2 bedrooms Apartmentis 150 dollars
Rates for a 4 bedrooms Apartment is double 250 dollars
Full payment at time of reservation
their is a cleaning fee of 75 per apartment rented
Security deposit is cover by Homeaway insurance
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.