McCormick Ranch Scottsdale Townhome Rental Photos and Description
3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, Sleeps up to 10 People!
Perfectly Located Spacious Scottsdale Vacation Rental Villa.
In the heart of central Scottsdale AZ, this Shores Villa located on Camelback Lake offers the perfect vacation getaway. From romantic retreats to relaxing family holidays to fun group golf mini-vacations, this beautiful Scottsdale vacation rental in McCormick Ranch has it all!
Your tastefully decorated Scottsdale “home away from home” is located just three miles from Old Town Scottsdale. It is beside the McCormick Ranch Golf Club (a discount is available with your rental) and close to multi-use pathways, which are perfect for biking, jogging, and walking.
Take advantage of the close proximity to world-class golf, fine dining and shopping!
This well-coordinated privately owned and managed vacation rental is located in Scottsdale’s only lakeside boutique resort villa community, with breathtaking views of the Camelback lake and McDowell Mountains, a truly unique experience in the desert.
This spacious, inviting, two storey 2300 square foot villa has a subdued but stylish interior providing the following amenities:
• Dramatic two story entrance.
• Brand new plush carpet throughout.
• Three (3) large bedrooms all furnished with night tables, dressers and spacious closets.
• Eight (8) comfortable beds: 1 king in master, 1 queen and 2 twins in the second bedroom and 2 twins in the third bedroom. Two (2) single sleeper sofas in the den.
• Private balcony, gas fireplace and 32” flat screen LCD TV in master bedroom. Two (2) night tables and two (2) reading lamps, along with a full size dresser, large closet, dressing room and ensuite bathroom.
• Two (2) full well-appointed bathrooms with combined shower/tub and marble counter tops. Two (2) piece powder room on the main floor.
• Warm, inviting living room with 46” flat screen LCD TV with large comfortable sectional sofa, full size ottoman and two (2) end tables. Includes DVD/CD player, iPod docking station and stereo.
• Dining area with seating for eight (8) at elegant dark wood table with walkout to private patio.
• Large windows with a wonderful view of the beautifully manicured grounds and golf course.
• Sunken den with fireplace, comfortable seating and dark wood desk.
• Well-equipped kitchen featuring a separate eating area with a high top table and all amenities including dishwasher, microwave, garbage disposal, George Forman grill, toaster oven, coffee maker and much more.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Two (2) private patios.
• Panoramic view of the golf course, mountains and lake.
• Free wireless high speed internet, cable TV and three (3) cordless telephones with answering machine.
• Reserved covered parking for two (2) cars.
• Two (2) luxury robes.
- children welcome
- pets not allowed