: Marbella-Puerto Banus
: On the beach
: Siera Blanca
: Rio Real Golf
: Beach restaurant
• Traveling guide.
• Marbella is one of the Mediterranean's most representative tourist venues and a top favorite for travellers. What was once a small white village of fishermen is now one of the most cosmopolitan beach resorts on the Costa del Sol in Spain.
• The Old Town & Orange Square - although a modern town, Marbella is full of history, its origins date back to 1600 BC so it's fair to say there is a little part of history to be found in every corner of the 'old town', with its Moorish castle, and famous 'Orange Square'. The historical old quarter with the Andalucian/Moorish mix can still be found with its flower filled balconies and narrow streets.
• Golf - If you love golf then Marbella has spectacular golf courses that have been designed by the likes of Seve Ballesteros, Peter Alliss and Clive Clark. There are more than 40 quality courses to be played throughout the Costa del Sol making it a perfect destination for the golf enthusiast.
• Horseracing - about 15 minutes from the centre of Marbella is the Hipodromo Mijas Costa . The recently built all weather racetrack has meetings throughout the year including floodlit night racing on summer weekends. The course also boasts plenty of entertainment including bars, music and restaurants.
• Ski - Marbella is the perfect base to visit the famous Spanish Ski resort of Sierra Nevada (1.5 hours away by car).
• Gibraltar - visit the historical British Colony, climb the famous rock and see the mischievous Barbary Apes. NB You will need your passport as the Spanish Guardia operate a full border control.
• Puerto Banus - is the famous yacht marina, lined with popular bars and restaurants, and a veritable posers' paradise. Plenty of late night bars and the odd celebrity are to be found here, but don't forget your wallet, it's not cheap! Some 7 km along the beach.
From Marbella it is easy to reach other places, like Málaga, Estepona, Torremolinos, Fuengirola or Gibraltar by bus. The area is also served by the A7 autovia, and the closest airport is Málaga-Costa Del Sol.
• Beach with golden sand and calm mediteranian waters
• Near mountains and sky resorts Siera Nevada at 1.5 hours by car
• Horse riding on the beach
• Trips to Maroc, Gibraltar, city on the rocks Ronda
• Deep sea fishing and scuba diving
• Jet skis, windsurfing and other water sports
• Glamorous Night life. The most exclusive and classy venues.
• Shopping centers and boutique fashion stores.
Please contact us even if the period is reserved, we manage several villas in the area.