Bathed in northerly sun and enviably private, this sumptuous residence integrates its stately Victorian pedigree (circa 1902) with a contemporary refurbishment of impeccable style. Opposite the majestic tree-lined grounds of Swifts in exclusive harbourside Darling Point, the in imaginatively redesigned for effortless entertaining indoors, outdoors and poolside, the generous living and dining areas flow to extensive northerly terracing and a heated pool.
- Large formal entry and sitting area
- Modern, open plan living area with full length bi-fold doors
- Chefs designer kitchen with European appliances
- Beautiful outdoor entertaining area with and sunny pool
- Lush, manicured gardens, extremely private
- Lower rumpus room/ self-contained quarters with pool table
- Four luxury bathrooms
- Master bedroom with walk-in and ensuite
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Wireless internet
- Luxury pool
- Pool table
Main: 1 x King Bed
Bed 2: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed 3: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed 4: 1 x Queen Bed
Bed 5: Single bed or cot (on request)
Minimum stay requirements:
A 7 night minimum stay is applicable to this property.
Low: $1000 per night
Shoulder: $1100 per night
High: $1200 per night
$110 booking fee
$210 linen fee
$200 deposit and
credit card details
Minor interior decoration changes are made from time to time.
Internet provided is for general browsing only.
Parties are not to be held on the premises and common areas are to be respected.
No smoking inside properties.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event||Minimum Stay|
Apr 17 2014 - Dec 31 2014
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Australian Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.