Great Location, Great Unit
Submitted: August 25, 2012
Stayed: August 2012
If you are looking for a nice centrally located unit with spectacular ocean views consider this property.
- Location, Location, Location Right on the boardwalk at 21st street.
- Views are spectacular.
- Private parking with assigned space inside of a gated lot.
- Very nicely furnished (Tempurpedic mattress in master bedroom), comfortable couch, love seat and chaise, two flat screen TVs (one in Living room one in master bedroom)
- Good Internet Connectivity.
- Excellent Cable TV (Nice HD Channel line up in the living room).
- Decently stocked kitchen
- We had some minor maintenance problems while there. Two of which should have been noticed by someone before hand (a slow draining tub due to an incredible blockage of hair) and a garbage disposal that some ignorant moron had put a metal disk into it). One which was just wear and use probably due to end of the season with a loose screw on the door lock that needed to be tightened to use the key properly.
- The cleaning person should be fired. We arrived to find coffee still in the coffee maker that had turned into a science experiment and a moldy shower curtain in the back bathroom.
Not handicap friendly (But does not claim to be). A few grab bars in the shower would go a long way.
Overall this was a great unit and we would (and probably will) rent there again.
Families with Teenagers,
Families with Young Children,
Owner's Response: Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you enjoyed your week at our condo. This is our home away from home and we care that it be that for our guests as well so we appreciate honest comments. Upon speaking with our Property Manager, she was only made aware of the blockage in the tub and promptly called a plumber who fixed it the next day. She also assured me that she would speak to the cleaning crew regarding the coffee filter being left in the coffee pot and the fact that the change of shower curtain was inadvertently overlooked. We do hope that you will return to enjoy another beach holiday.
Helpful votes: 6/6
Did you find this review helpful?