|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Ionian Sunset Bay is an elegant development, ideally positioned by the sea. It’s impeccable design that converse in harmony with the surrounding, with a common infinity pool and a lovely garden full of lavenders.
The apartment features 2 bedrooms & one large modern bathroom in the first floor and a sitting area with fireplace, fully equipped modern kitchen, a balcony with a stunning view and a dining table & one WC in the ground floor. In the sitting area the high quality sofa-bed easily becomes a bed for two people.
There is a private parking space next to the apartment's entrance.
Ionian Sunset Bay is an elegant development, ideally positioned, in a peaceful area with tended gardens and relaxing surrounding, 3.5 Km from the town of Lefkada, where the natural slope of the site maximizes the panoramic views towards the town, the Ionian sea and the sunset.
In Lefkada town all modern facilities are available: banks, large marina, super markets, cafe, restaurants, hospital.
The closest beach is at Lefkada's entrance just 3 min from the complex.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Oct 5 2014 - Dec 31 2014
7 night minimum stay
Check-in: 15H00 Check-out: 11H00
Rates quoted refer to occupancy of up to 4 guests. Small additional charge, €10 per guest, up to 6 guests.
30% deposit required to confirm a booking and the remaining 70% is required on arrival
-linen & towels change
-welcome basket with local delights
-water & electricity
-satellite WiFi internet access
Booking deposit 40%
Balance on arrival 60%
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.