|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Welcome to our new Beach Villa at Wave Coast condo at Rincón. Rincón is worldwide known for its beautiful sunsets, sandy bottom beaches and surfing.
Our Villa is 2 minutes walking to the beach (see pictures below). You’ll find supermarkets, video rentals, hospitals, convenience stores, banks and lot of restaurants within 3 to 5 minutes driving. You’ll also find water parks, golf course, ice skating arena, skateboard parks, zoo, theaters and cinemas within 20 to 30 minutes driving.
In our Villa you will enjoy the comfort and pleasure of staying in a hotel for fraction of the cost. Everything in the Villa is brand new (furnished in September 2009). Interior pictures coming soon!
You can plan a day trip to visit the Yunque rain forest, Bacardi rum factory or Camuy Cave Park, La Parguera Bio-Luminescent Bay, Outlet Shopping, among others.
Live the experience of living at Rincon , Puerto Rico.
We had a wonderful stay at this home with another couple. The space was very clean and roomy, with excellent amenities including a mini-pool, roof deck, and even a kayak! I have been coming to Rincon for the last 20 years and this is the best place I have stayed so far. It is just steps from the beach and in walking distance to grocery stores, pool bars, and restaurants. I would highly recommend this rental to anyone!
Highly recommend staying at this vacation rental! The owner, Giancarlo, made everything easy from the moment I emailed him requesting week we were staying to arranging the return of our deposit when we left. The condo itself is just like the pictures. Clean, comfortable, all the amentites you need (plus a pool) for a wonderful stay in Rincon. The beach is walking distance (about 500ft) and the water there is more tranquil than the surfing side of Rincon. The condo has 2 bikes, BBQ grill, beach chairs, a kayak and is close to restaurants & grocery stores. I can't say enough about this place and the amazing time we had in Rincon!! Hope to come back someday!
Booked within a week of arriving and was thrilled with the place. Payment made via paypal and security deposit was promptly returned after our stay. Wish our trip had been longer!
- Owner is very responsive
- Villa definitely feels new and appears to be much nicer than the one-story homes that are actually on the beach
- Overall, was very spacious and clean
- Microwave is also convection oven in case you want to do small amounts of baking
- 2.5 baths, which was great for 4 adults
- 2nd bedroom is very large with plenty of space for the two double beds
- There were actually 5 beach chairs in the garage for use and two boogie boards
- Kayak was great! (There were also two life vests)
- Beach was not crowded at all
- Edwards Market was walking distance up the street, a fully stocked grocery store with reasonable prices. There's also a larger one (Econo) a little farther away on 115
- Didn't realize til end of stay that there was a faucet in garage, good place to wash off sandy feet and also connect the hose from the back to use to wash the sand off all the beach gear
- Internet was an AT&T hotspot which didn't seem to have a good connection so wasn't really able to use it. Not a big deal as you'll want to spend all your time at the beach, but just something to be aware of if it's critical for your stay.
Thanks for everything Giancarlo, hope to be back again soon!
Very clean and close to the beach. Extra comfy beds.Well equipped and maintained.We enjoyed the pool and used the bikes to visit " The Balneario" and almost every day to exercise and to buy things at the nearly stores.The Corcega beach is A+. Great sunsets , We felt safe biking and walking around the area.
The Villa come with all you need. Great Beach walking distance. Near of Casual Rest, Fast Food and Supermarket. Schedule to do many thing as Pool,Beach,Surfing,Visit ZOO,BBQ and ...
We all had a very relaxing and stay here for 10 days and wish we could have stayed longer! It could not have been anymore perfect a location, with the beach and shops all within walking distance. The place itself is very clean with all working appliances. It had the perfect amount of comfortable space for our entire family. We utilized everything to the fullest, including the pool, the patio for relaxing and reading in the sun while our baby napped (Giancarlo kindly purchased a brand new pack 'n play so we did not have to schlep ours down with us), the kitchen for when we ate in, the TV for kid and adult vegging out and the roof top to enjoy watching the gorgeous sun sets. My husband and 4-year old daughter also enjoyed taking the sea kayak out a couple of times. The less-than-one-minute walk to the beach from the place was priceless. We also enjoyed walking to and from the Cofresi every day to enjoy pinchos and daquiris for lunch while our daughter delighted in her "slushies." We can't wait to return!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
$175-$200/nt - $1,000-$1,100/wk
available year round