Vacation Homes in Ocean City Townhome Rental Photos and Description
4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, large kitchen, sleeps 14
Are you looking to spend your next vacation in a spacious rental with many of the amenities of home? Our 4 story townhomes can accomodate large groups up to 14 people and provide easy access to the beach. They are located at 60th Street on the ocean side of Coastal Highway only a few hundred feet from the beach. All the townhomes have granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, washer & dryer, private garages and a minimum of 5 balconies. Please note we run 5 units through this listing since they are all the same size and are identically furnished. The only difference is the garages. The two in the middle have a 3-car garage, the two in the front have a 2-car garage, and the one in the back has a 2-car garage with a covered car port. There is additional free parking on the street. The layout is as follows:
1st Floor = garage/entrance way
2nd Floor = bedroom with queen size bed, bedroom with bunk bed and trundle bed (2 twin, 1 full), full bath in hallway
3rd Floor = kitchen, family room, laundry room, powder room (1/2 Bath), queen size sofa bed
4th Floor = bedrrom with queen size bed and private full bath, bedroom with 2 full size beds and private full bath (unit 2 north has 1 full and 1 queen in this bedroom)
This great location is close to the all the major attractions including the boardwalk area, miniature golf, grocery stores, and restaurants. Within walking distance you can easily access the top nightlife spots to avoid parking and cabs as well as the ocean city bus stop.
Please inquire for exact pricing and payment information. We rent year round. Mark Cunninham's rental agent, Ashley Smith, will assist you with the booking process and any questions you may have.
- The 5 units are rented on a first pay, first reserve basis. If you want a specific unit, please confirm availability before booking.
- We do senior week rentals during the month of June only. Senior week check in day is Sunday 3pm and check out day is Saturday 11am. At least one parent is required to sign the paperwork and everyone staying will need a parent's name on the contact form. After senior week, you must be 21 or older to rent.
- We are closed for maintenance after the last senior week group checks out on Saturday 6/27 until Thursday, 7/2.
- The homes are available 4th of July weekend. Check in is 3pm 7/2 and check out is 11 am 7/5.
- Prior to resuming Saturday to Saturday rentals, we will be renting the week after July 4th from Sunday 7/5-Saturday 7/11.
- We rent Saturday to Saturday from 7/11 until 8/29.
- We rent year round, so please inquire for offseason rates. We have a 3 night minimum charge in the offseason.
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
Guestbook comments from the manager
This townhouse is by far my highest demanded rental property. It books every week in the summer. If I had more time and didn't have to rent it, I would live in it for the summer myself. Its even nice to escape work for a weekend in the off season. I am into cars and I love having a real 2 car garage to get my convertible out of the ocean air or rain and off the street right at the townhouse on the first level. I also love how much light comes into the town house...there are 5 balconies and 3 walkout decks with large bay and small ocean view, being located on the Oceanside of Ocean City. Its also the most private unit, because it is an end unit away from coastal highway closer to the beach. When this unit was built in 2007 it was maximized for space with cathedral ceilings and large bedrooms. Most places are small in OC and cannot sleep as many people. Convenience is also why I bought this place. It is 1 street down from the rt 90 bridge into OC. It is also walking distance to my favorite restaurants and clubs including Seacrets, Fagers Island, and Mackey's. Its nice to not have to get a cab or drive to these places. I can walk down the street to get coffee at Dunkin Donuts, walk to the grocery store across the street, or even choose from 2 miniature golf courses in walking distance. I always look forward to escaping my stressful work and getting some r&r at my beachhouse. I hope you enjoy your stay at the Sand Dollar.