West Dover Townhome Rental Photos and Description
4 Bedrooms on 2 levels, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 8 - 10 people
Four private bedrooms (MBR: Queen; Guest BR1: 2 Twins; Guest BR2: Double/Twin bunk; Guest BR3/Den: Twin/Twin bunk, Queen sleep sofa)
- Newly painted inside & out
- Two full bathrooms
- Spacious living room with brick wood-burning fireplace, TV/DVD/VCR/stereo, comfortable wing-back armchairs, Queen sleep sofa.
- Wood balcony/deck with large stainless gas BBQ grill (summer use only), bistro table set, and several deck chairs
- Dining room seats 8 at table and 4 at breakfast bar.
- Magnificent winter views of the mountain through a full wall of floor-to-ceiling greenhouse windows and large sliders
- TimberCreek's private door-to-door shuttle runs every 15 minutes to/from the Mount Snow Base Lodge during winter weekends and holidays
- Beautiful newly-remodeled TimberCreek Sugarhouse amenities center has a large heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, showers and locker rooms, fully equipped exercise room, racquetball, indoor basketball, well-maintained outdoor tennis courts (summer), and a winter skating pond.
- On-site cross-country skiing including rental shop (extra charge paid on-site)
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
About Stephen or Margaret Tharp
We purchased our Timber Creek townhouse after renting it for one ski season for our family of four including two adult children. We love the winter view of Mount Snow through the large living room sliding glass doors and the enormous greenhouse window which encompasses one entire wall of the dining room, the full kitchen, and the warmth of the brick fireplace where we enjoy a fire almost every evening we're there. Having four bedrooms and so much space in the living room and dining room meant we could include our extended family and our children could invite their friends.
Stephen or Margaret Tharp purchased this townhome in 2005
Why Stephen or Margaret Tharp chose West Dover
The location is super convenient - a shuttle runs every 10-20 minutes on winter weekends and holiday periods from our front door to the Mount Snow Main Base Lodge, a five minute trip. The comfort and spaciousness of this unit, and the many updates including tile floors, furniture, fresh paint, flat screen tv, and high speed WiFi Internet make for a really relaxing and pleasant vacation.