Four private bedrooms (MBR: Queen; Guest BR1: 2 Twins; Guest BR2: Double/Twin bunk; Guest BR3/Den: Twin/Twin bunk, Queen sleep sofa)
- Newly painted inside & out
- Two full bathrooms
- Spacious living room with brick wood-burning fireplace, TV/DVD/VCR/stereo, comfortable wing-back armchairs, Queen sleep sofa.
- Wood balcony/deck with large stainless gas BBQ grill (summer use only), bistro table set, and several deck chairs
- Dining room seats 8 at table and 4 at breakfast bar.
- Magnificent winter views of the mountain through a full wall of floor-to-ceiling greenhouse windows and large sliders
- TimberCreek's private door-to-door shuttle runs every 15 minutes to/from the Mount Snow Base Lodge during winter weekends and holidays
- Beautiful newly-remodeled TimberCreek Sugarhouse amenities center has a large heated indoor pool, hot tub, sauna, showers and locker rooms, fully equipped exercise room, racquetball, indoor basketball, well-maintained outdoor tennis courts (summer), and a winter skating pond.
- On-site cross-country skiing including rental shop (extra charge paid on-site)
We purchased our Timber Creek townhouse after renting it for one ski season for our family of four including two adult children. We love the winter view of Mount Snow through the large living room sliding glass doors and the enormous greenhouse window which encompasses one entire wall of the dining room, the full kitchen, and the warmth of the brick fireplace where we enjoy a fire almost every evening we're there. Having four bedrooms and so much space in the living room and dining room meant we could include our extended family and our children could invite their friends.
The location is super convenient - a shuttle runs every 10-20 minutes on winter weekends and holiday periods from our front door to the Mount Snow Main Base Lodge, a five minute trip. The comfort and spaciousness of this unit, and the many updates including tile floors, furniture, fresh paint, flat screen tv, and high speed WiFi Internet make for a really relaxing and pleasant vacation.
Our townhome is adjacent to the Mt Snow ski resort, with a beautiful view of the mountain from the deck. The MOOver shuttle comes to your front door all day long, so you never have to drive to the slopes. Mt Snow offers all levels of skiing and snowboarding, as well as lessons for the skier just starting. Just a short drive away are grocery stores, numerous restaurants and night spots for your convenience and enjoyment. During the summer, there are local golf courses a short drive away.
5 Min From Mount Snow mountain; 8 miles from Lake Whitingham
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
|Sugarhouse Sports/Amenities Center||$65|
|Notes||- Our rates are at least 10-20% lower than any others for a 4BR TimberCreek townhouse.
- Please contact us by telephone or email if you have any questions or cannot obtain an automated quote from the system.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.