(7) Condos 19th+12th+11th,10th+8th+6th+5th floors ALL WITH DINING TABLES! (most condos here do not have dining table), and 1-1bd1bth for friends/family groups. FREE INTERNET. Plush queen sleep sofa Sleeps up to 6. Receive our Exclusive 5% Discount with Thrifty Car Rental at all airports.
Singer Island is completely remodeled classy&elegant! Street construction of 2 years finished Nov 2012!
All the Resort Condos are privately owned, Marriott manages property. Full use of all Resort amenities, only daily housekeeping is optional/extra. We specialize in weekly and monthly rental. Awesome Kids Club Activities and babysitting. Oceanfront Pool, and Lagoon pool for families with waterfall and kids-fave waterslide. 3 restaurants.
NO RENTAL VACATION RISK. NEW OWNER PURCHASED IN SEPT 2010. NO RISK OF FORECLOSURE OR RESTRICTION. I am a 2010 owner, 1 of 6 Home Owner Association Board of Directors 2/2011-4/2012.
Be cautious renting with original owner here, values dropped $600-$700,000 for 2bed2baths, many will be in short-sale or foreclose in 2013-2014. I managed many of these distressed issues first hand.
-Includes tax, free internet, exit cleaning.
-Valet Parking $20/day paid to Marriott.
-(*) = Free Owner Parking, with 7 nts.
-Xtra cleaning $80
*Nov 25--Dec 19:O $250nt-M $365nt
Dec 20-31: O $625nt-M $790nt
Jan 1-5:O $625nt-M $790nt
*Jan 6-16: O $315nt-M $435nt
Jan 17-31: O $330nt - M $455nt
Feb 1-13: O $370nt- M $470nt
Feb 14-28: O $575nt-M $790nt
March 1-20: O $575nt-M $790nt
March 21-Apr 6: O $650nt-M $800nt
April 7-13: O $650nt-M $790nt
April 13-20: O $650nt-M $790nt
April 20-30:O $550nt-M $790nt
May 1-9: O $270/nt - M $380/nt
May 10-23: O $270nt- M $390nt
May 24-May 26: O $410nt- M $610nt
*May 27-31: O $280nt- M $375nt
*June 1-15: O $280nt- M $400nt, Owner Wknd $320nt.
*June 16-22: O $290nt- M $400nt
June 23-30: O $280nt- M $375nt
July 1-2: O $300nt- M$375nt
July 3-6: O $450nt - M $610nt
July 7-12: O $280/nt-M $380nt
July 13-20: O $320nt-M $440nt
July 21-27: O $280nt- M $375nt
*July 28-Aug 3: $280nt- M $380nt
*Aug 3-10: O $280nt - M $380nt
*Aug 11-17: O $280nt-M $380nt
*Aug 18-31: Owner $240nt-Marriott $330nt;
Aug 30-Sept 1/Labor Day Weekend. 3nt min:
Owner $350nt-Marriott $450nt
*Sept 2-30:Owner $200nt-Marriott $310nt
*Oct 1-20: Owner $220nt-Marriott $320nt
Oct 21-31: Owner $285nt-Marriott $365nt
Nov 1-19: Owner $270nt-Marriott $345nt
Nov 19-25:Owner $425nt-Marriott $650nt
Amenities-Features: Many custom upgrades not in Resort or other owner condos:Queen pillowtop sleeper sofa to sleep up to 6, dining table for 4-6 (only available in 15 Resort condos-all of our condos),upgraded kitchenwares, beach chairs, cooler on wheels, Ipod connections, free wireless internet:
- Split Floor Plan,2BR2BA
- Spacious living room with 2 balcony entrances. Plush queen sleeper sofa for a family of 5-6. 42” Flat Panel TV with Bose entertainment system; Ipod/MP3 connection in our Bose Entertainment system.
- Full appointed Kitchen with 3 stool granite counter + dining table for 4-6 not available in most other Resort units. Stainless appliances; convection + microwave oven, dishwasher, refrigerator , glass cook top stove,granite countertops and European cabinetry. Electric grill on balcony.
- Washer-Dryer in unit.
- King bed master. Luxurious pillow top& bedding
41” flat panel TV. In room safe
- Master bath all marble and granite vanity, with separate Spa tub +glass shower.
- 2nd bedroom, 2 plush pillow top full beds. 41” flat pane
Restaurants-Nightlife: Carmines Italian Gourmet Market and Restaurant, Sailfish Marina Restaurant-kids feed the fish like an aquarium, Panama Hatties on the intracoastal ($40 all u can eat Stone Crabs a must, Florida native delicacy),Waterway Cafe dining/live bands, Riverhouse restaurant , the new New York Bagel&Deli, 3 mi. at Downtown at the Gardens, Cruzan Rhum Bar at PGA bridge outdoors on the water, Dirty Martini.
All new beach/ restaurants 3 blocks: Johnny Long Boats casual beachy, Wings Beach Gear, Costa Creamery Ice Cream, New York Bagel/Deli, 7-Eleven. CityPlace in downtown WPB, 10 miles, Kravitz Performing Arts Center, BBKing's Blues Club, Blue Martini dance club, Improv Comedy Club.
Area stores/ shopping
New Publix Supermarket Nov 10 5 minutes from Resort, Whole Foods, Downtown at Gardens, Total Wine at Legacy Place Shopping Center on PGA.- Publix Supermarket, US 1 & PGA blvd., 2 mi. CVS, US 1 & PGA blvd., 2 mi., the Gardens Mall and Downtown at Gardens.