Welcome to our small haven of greenery and peace in the heart of the most romantic and picturesque district in Paris!
Its 30 sq.m will seduce you and are bathed in greenery, South oriented in a Montmartrois building and located on the 1st floor leading to a lovely garden.
The apartment has a stamp of the old, hardwood floor, windows and original fireplace, simple furniture and composed of:
- an entrance leading to the fully laid out, equipped modern waxed concrete kitchen including quality furniture and opened on the lounge. At your disposal: refrigerator/freezer, 2 hobs, Bosch dishwasher, oven, vacuum cleaner as well as all the crockery necessary to prepare tasty meals.
- A bright lounge equipped with a comfortable sofa (which can be used as a kid bed), the television, DVD player, free access to the Wi-Fi and numerous storage spaces.
- A bathroom with window, a large shower sheltered by picture windows, bowl sink, wax concrete and toilet. Bath towels are provided.
- A 'night' area where colours will seduce you to spend invigorating moments. Simmons 160cm bed, bedding provided, desk area and numerous storage spaces.
- An outdoor space equipped with plants and garden furniture where can have your lunches under the sun.
Stunning and privileged environment. For those who know: the environment is the same as in the movie 'Amélie'!
The accommodation is located in the heart of the Montmartre Village, the knowest outlet ara in Paris with its lovely streets known all over the world. You will find yourself 8 min away on foot from the underground stations of Blanche (line 2) or Place de Clichy (Clichy Square) (lines 2 and 13) or Abbesses (line 12).
You will find all the restaurants, bakeries, bars and cafés available a few metres away from the apartment.
Also, the shopping streets of Abbesses and Lepic will seduce you to do all kinds of shopping in the fashion capital.
The Sacré Coeur Basilica, the Lapin Agile cabaret, the theatre and the cabaret in Montmartre and the well-known places where famous artists lived just a few steps away from there.
You will also find a cinema close by (200 m away m away) close to the Clichy Square, other show rooms close to the Blanche underground station toward the Grands Boulevards. The Lafayette Galeries are 15 minutes away on foot, the vast parks Monceau and Tuilleries are 25 min away on foot. The Louvre museum, the Orsay museum and many others are accessible a few min away by taking the underground or bus.
the Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est are 4 underground stations away (line 2) which can be useful to continue your trips to the Northern Benelux and the United Kingdom, you are also a few km from the ring road encircling all of Paris and within 40 km from the Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport.
And, as a fan of Montmartre and the surroundings, we are of course available for all information.
Haven of greenery and peace in the heart of Montmartre, the most romantic and picturesque district in Paris.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||€200|
|Notes||Des frais de ménages sont à ajouter à votre prix de location.
Nous demandons 50 euros de frais de ménage pour une semaine. Lorsque le nombre de jours réservés est moindre, les frais seront dégressifs.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.