South Hero Cottage Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms, 1 bath, with private beach, direct lake access & dock.
Our families and children have enjoyed this summer 'camp' for many years. The beach is sandy and the views of the open and clean bay are A+! We welcome your family to enjoy it as well and build your own 'summer camp' memories.
In 2012, all new flooring, ceilings and ceiling fans! Our cottage is well maintained and very beloved. New in 2014, we are now offering Internet at our lake cottage and NetFlix!
The kitchen is open to the living and dining area (separated by a breakfast bar). The kitchen has all the necessities for cooking and baking; propane gas grill is on the deck for your use and enjoyment! There is an oversized picnic table and a round deck table for your meals; looking out over the Keeler's Bay.
The private beach is mere steps away from the cottage; providing a safe place for children of all ages to play and explore. Sand galore! A dock is provided for your ease in boating, fishing and splashing into the water! A true family gem that is great in the summer or fall (in 2013, we added a gas fireplace for those extra chilly evenings)!
LIMIT: 2 Adults plus children. Extra Adults are $25.00/per adult.
Amenities: We will provide the following:
5 Kitchen, Hand and Wash Towels.
10 Bath Towels.
Comforter Sets (you provide bed linens/sheets).
Fans (ceiling fans throughout cottage as well).
You bring the sunscreen and beach towels!
South Hero Attractions: There is much to do in the Champlain Islands! Some of the local attractions, include:
* Allenholm Farm -- Farm Animals, Vegetables, Homemade Pies and Apples -- PICK YOUR OWN Apples!
* Allenholm Shop -- Homemade donuts (cider and cinnamon, etc.) and other goodies first thing in the morning
* Snow Farm Vineyard -- Wine Vineyard in the Islands; providing tasting and tours and other activities throughout the season
* Apple Island Golf Course and Barcomb Golf Course -- 9 hole Golf and Executive Golf Course
* Apple Island Marina -- full service Marina, Canoe and Kayak Rentals
* Seb's Snack Bar -- within walking distance (less than 1 mile); best Ice Cream cones known!
- suitable for elderly or infirm
- children welcome
- wheelchair inaccessible
- non smoking only
- Long-term Renters Welcome
Guestbook comments from the owner
"Everything went fine with perfect weather! We rode most of the Notch's of the Green Mountains!"