Grab your favourite person, and enjoy a holiday in this Newcastle beach apartment. With one bedroom and one bathroom, this holiday rental is perfect for two people. The bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the bathroom has a large glass shower.
Fully furnished and self-contained, this Newcastle rental has everything you need. Take the lift right up to this secure holiday apartment's door, and leave your car in the included parking space, as it is only a 2-minute walk to the shops and restaurants of the central business district and the beach. If you do not feel like going out, take advantage of the rental's location, and enjoy the view from the spacious balcony with you barbecue.
Air conditioning runs throughout this Newcastle holiday apartment. The lounge features a flat-screen TV and balcony access, and the modern kitchen has a stainless steel microwave, gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher and fridge. Terms, conditions and the cancellation policy for this holiday rental are found at www.nhtac.com.au.
• Newcastle was once a coveted coal mining destination
• These days, Newcastle’s popularity is culturally-inclined, as an 2012 International Festivals and Events City award winning town
• The city is surrounded by eight beaches, some of which are perfect for fishing
• Newcastle boasts a rich artistic heritage, both for art galleries and performance arts
• Australia’s past isn’t forgotten in Newcastle. While on holiday, visit Fort Scratchley for a lesson in military history