This is a magnificent Portsea beach house rental with every conceivable amenity. A masterpiece of form and function built to the highest international standards, this superb as new resort–style home inspired by all that is great about Portsea includes six bedrooms and five bathrooms and sets new benchmarks in lavish holiday living.
The air-conditioned house features an incredible four queen beds, as well as two doubles and two singles. With every luxury you can think of, the 75sq residence is an entertainer's dream offering a heated horizon–edge pool and sun–drenched terrace, gym, a pool side outdoor kitchen, three vast living areas and a home cinema.
The house also boasts a pool table and a PS3 to keep the whole family entertained. There is even a spa, because you deserve a little pampering! The minimum stay over Christmas and New Year is 14 nights.
• Location: Victoria, 1.5 hours from Melbourne
• Nearest airport: Tullamarine Airport, Melbourne
• This seaside town is home to a number of rich and famous people. Take a walk along Millionaire’s Row and see how the other half live
• The town is famous for scuba diving, although there is also plenty of surfing and sea kayaking. A reef and the HMAS Canberra shipwreck are there to be explored near the main pier
• Scuba divers can expect to see weedy sea dragons, as well as puffer fish and rays