With panoramic views over Port Phillip Bay, this perfect, north-facing two storey holiday home abuts the Point Nepean National Park and (through its own private little gate) enjoys direct access down to the Portsea Surf Life Saving Club and that magic lengthy beach between London Bridge and Sorrento.
Upstairs, you will find an open plan kitchen and lounge, a master suite with study area all opening to the generous north-facing front deck and a separate south west-facing back deck (including magical sunsets). Downstairs is home to a second master suite, two further bedrooms and spacious rumpus room with wet bar, again opening to the outdoor entertaining area. Both the double rooms are ensuite, bringing the total to three bathrooms in this rental. For further comfort, the house has reverse cycle heating and cooling and a fireplace to curl up by in the winter. The house also boasts a double lock-up garage and landscaped, fully-fenced gardens. This seaside rental isn’t short of entertainment either, with two TVs, a DVD player, a pool table and a bar all included.
This four bedroom home contains a king bed, a queen bed, two king single bunk beds and two regular single beds. Sheets and towels are not provided. Please note that the minimum stay over Christmas and New Year is 14 nights.
• Location: Victoria, 1.5 hours from Melbourne
• Nearest airport: Tullamarine Airport, Melbourne
• This seaside town is home to a number of rich and famous people. Take a walk along Millionaire’s Row and see how the other half live
• The town is famous for scuba diving, although there is also plenty of surfing and sea kayaking. A reef and the HMAS Canberra shipwreck are there to be explored near the main pier
• Scuba divers can expect to see weedy sea dragons, as well as puffer fish and rays