This magnificent bayside holiday house is your perfect holiday destination, just a two minute walk to Portsea village. Portsea is the western most settlement on Victoria's scenic Mornington Peninsula and has become a popular holiday destination. Portsea Front Beach is overlooked by the Portsea Hotel, and plays host to the rugged open ocean, ideal for surfing and the regular iron man competitions.
This wonderful rental enjoys a host of features, including a large in-ground swimming pool, a huge sun deck where you can relax on sun loungers or beanbags, a sizable garden for the kids to play in and a table tennis table. Let the games begin!
The house boasts a modern, airy design with wooden floors throughout. You will also find a TV, a computer, an open fireplace (ideal for those cold, winter nights), a modern kitchen and two bathrooms. This house has five bedrooms, and can accommodate up to 13 people. (Please note that there is a 14-night minimum stay over Christmas and New Year.)
• Location: Victoria, 1.5 hours from Melbourne
• Nearest airport: Tullamarine Airport, Melbourne
• This seaside town is home to a number of rich and famous people. Take a walk along Millionaire’s Row and see how the other half live
• The town is famous for scuba diving, although there is also plenty of surfing and sea kayaking. A reef and the HMAS Canberra shipwreck are there to be explored near the main pier
• Scuba divers can expect to see weedy sea dragons, as well as puffer fish and rays