This new Portsea holiday house is just a short stroll to the village and Shelley Beach. With space for up to eight people, this is the perfect choice for larger groups who want to treat the family to a week of diving, fishing, swimming and living it up in style.
The four bedrooms contain two queen beds and two king singles with trundles. (Linen is not provided). There are an ample three bathrooms and three living areas. The house boasts two TVs and two DVD players, so there’ll be no arguing over what to watch. There is also a stylish, modern kitchen with a dishwasher, because who wants to spend their holiday washing up? For winter stays, the house has ducted heating and a Jetmaster open fire. For the summer, there is air conditioning.
A fully-fenced garden and gas BBQ means that the whole family can enjoy the great outdoors in safety. A double lock-up garage ensures the security of your motor. Decorated with panache, this luxurious home has everything a family could want. (Please note, we have a minimum stay of 14 nights over Christmas and New Year.)
• Location: Victoria, 1.5 hours from Melbourne
• Nearest airport: Tullamarine Airport, Melbourne
• This seaside town is home to a number of rich and famous people. Take a walk along Millionaire’s Row and see how the other half live
• The town is famous for scuba diving, although there is also plenty of surfing and sea kayaking. A reef and the HMAS Canberra shipwreck are there to be explored near the main pier
• Scuba divers can expect to see weedy sea dragons, as well as puffer fish and rays