Delray Beach Villa Rental Photos and Description
3 bedrooms , 3 full bathrooms, sleeps 6
Tucked away in a lovely tropical garden, this intracoastal property offers a stunning peace and quiet. The subtle combination of exotic woods, stone, and stainless steel complement the modernism of the design, creating an air of absolute chic.
Spacious decks with elegant lounge chairs, surround the heated swimming pool while the spa's fountain delicately flows.
For your comfort the property includes :
- 3 bedrooms gorgeously decorated (2 king size , 2 full size )
- 3 bathrooms : 2 with shower, 1 with shower and chromatherapy tub
- 1 living room
- 1 dining/family room with a fireplace
- 1 office with computer and printer/scanner
- 1 Kitchen equipped with : Oven - Microwave - Dishwasher -Refrigerator - Freezer - Coffee maker - Toaster - Blender - Disposal - Glassware, plates (serving for 8), Pots, Pans, etc..and utensils for the barbecue outside.
- High speed WIFI internet service is provide for your convenience.
- 4 HDI / LCD televisions, Dishnetwork satellite system with expanded French channels,and Netflix ( free movies by streaming system and internet on TV ).
- 4 DVD/CD Players
- 3 alarms clock
- Full size Washer - Full size Dryer
- Iron and Ironing board
- Linens provided - Towels provided (no beach towels) - Hair dryer and scales in every bathroom
- Central Air conditioning
- Remote control for Spa & pool
- 1 garage & parking outside
- Housekeeping once a week provided
Enjoy the pleasurable times you will find in this property located just few minutes from Atlantic Avenue, the heart of Delray beach, every day and......every night
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- wheelchair inaccessible
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a fabulous time. The house had everything you could ask for,pool and hot tub were heated and cleaned regularly,and it was located in a nice safe neighborhood.It was beautifully decorated and we especially loved the lighting outdoors at night. This was our first trip to this area and I was surprised to find out we were only 5 minutes from the public beach,5 minutes to Boca Raton. We look forward to a return visit.