Woollahra House Rental Photos and Description
Unusually wide cottage 50 metres from Queen Street.
Featuring an unusually wide 6.85 metre frontage, this classic turn of the century cottage has been completely transformed by a stunning renovation, creating a wonderfully spacious, tasteful two-storey home. Set in a quiet enclave opposite Moncur Reserve, it's just moments to cosmopolitan Woollahra village shops and gourmet cafes.
Additional features include:
- Generous free-flowing entertaining spaces
- Private northerly alfresco area and stylish interiors
- Main bedroom features an ensuite
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- USB internet
- Internal laundry facilities with clothes line in courtyard
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
Main: 1 x Queen bed
Bed 2: 2 x Single Bed
Minimum stay requirements:
A 7 night minimum stay is applicable to this property.
Low: $250 per night
Shoulder: $300 per night
High: $350 per night
$110 booking fee
$120 linen fee
$200 deposit and
credit card details
Minor interior decoration changes are made from time to time.
Internet provided is for general browsing only.
Parties are not to be held on the premises and common areas are to be respected.
No smoking inside properties.