Experience the best of city living in this sleek one bedroom apartment in the vibrant heart of Surry Hills. You will be amazed by the stunning 180 degree views across Sydney Tower, our beautiful harbour and out towards Moore Park which can be enjoyed from the spacious and sundrenched balcony. On the inside, you will find a contemporary and open plan design that allows you to watch the spectacular sights from the lounge room, kitchen and even the master bedroom.
The sleek kitchen has stone benches and stainless steel appliances and lends itself to preparing some delicious meals, whilst the bedroom is spacious and the bathroom is sleek with its very own bathtub perfect for relaxing after enjoying the local sights.
Situated in the exclusive IVY building with an architectural design, this apartment is perfectly located as you are surrounded by trendy restaurants, wine bars, fashion districts and all the very best that Sydney has to offer.
Additional features of this home include:
- Stunning views across Sydney harbour and the city skyline
- Spacious balcony perfect for entertaining and enjoying the Sydney sunshine
- One large bedroom with built in robe
- Open plan living area that flows onto the balcony
- Modern kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Sleek bathroom with separate bathtub
- Internal laundry with washer/dryer
- Security building and car space
- Easy access to the CBD, famous Sydney beaches and various transport options.
- WiFi Internet.
- Quality linen
Main: 1 x Queen Bed
Minimum stay requirements:
A 5 night minimum stay is applicable to this property.
Low: $175 per night
Shoulder: $200 per night
High: $250 per night
$110 booking fee
$95 linen fee
$200 deposit and
credit card details
Minor interior decoration changes are made from time.
Internet provided is for general browsing only.
Parties are not to be held on the premises and common areas are to be respected.
No smoking inside properties.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jun 24 2014 - Dec 31 2014
7 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (Australian Dollar) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.