Not all units are created equal! Would you rather stay in a newly renovated unit or a unit that hasen't been updated in 15 years? This newly renovated, spacious second floor unit features two Bedrooms, two Baths, Living Room, Dining Room comes complete with a Brand New Kitchen, new appliances throughout, ceramic tile throughout, new carpeting, new furniture throughout and High Speed Wi-Fi Internet access!
Only 10 minutes from the Disney theme park exits, and 15 minutes from Universal/Islands of Adventure and Sea Word!
Living Room has a 27' Flat Panel TV with DVD Player, Large Palladian Windows, vaulted ceilings with fans, 2 large comfortable sofas, with board games for the whole family.
Master bedroom has queen-sized bed, walk-in shower with wall mount hair dryer, walk-in closet, 30-inch Wide-screen TV, DVD Player, and sliding doors leading to a deck out back surrounded by trees and woods.
Second bedroom has two twin beds, walk-in closet, and access to second bathroom with tub and shower facility and wall mount hair dryers.
New Kitchen is fully furnished with new modern cabinets, new appliances, complete with dinnerware, cookware and silverware. There's also a breakfast bar with stools!
Dining area features beautiful glass table with seating for 6.
New Front loading washer & dryer!
Walking distance to the Clubhouse where there is a pool table,vending machines and workout/exercise room. Don't forget the pool! Also there is a hot tub, playground, barbeque area, and tennis and volleyball courts! The Clubhouse is open daily from 8 AM to 10 PM.
Convenient to the airport, all major highways and US 192, just a hop skip and a jump to everywhere!
* Disney theme parks 4 miles to the exits!
* Universal/Islands of Adventure 10 minutes.
* 20 exceptional golf courses very close by.
* Minutes from International Blvd.
* Hundreds of great restaurants a stone's throw away.
* Shopping outlets everywhere.
* Pirates Cove miniature golf
* Busch Gardens
* Sunrise/Sunset Hot air balloon rides.
* Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure
* Sea World
* The Holy Land Experience
* Sunrise/sunset hot air balloon rides
* Jet skiing and para sailing
* Bogey Creek Air boat rides
* Bush Gardens
* Adventure Island
* Wet N' Wild
* Medieval Times dinner theater
* Pirates dinner theater
* Sleuths Mystery dinner theater
* Kennedy Space Center
* Shopping outlets everywhere
* Congo River Miniature Golf
* Pirates Cove Miniature Golf
* Hundreds of great restaurants right on US-192
* Sterling Casino Cruise Ship