'The house is amazing and comfortable and the location about a block from the beach was awesome! It was so nice being able to cruise over to beach.'
What you will enjoy while staying in my home:: • Master Suite with a King bed. Extremely comfortable.
• Guest room has a Queen bed also a very comfortable luxury mattress
• This is a quiet and peaceful neighborhood with little traffic
• 2 balconies and large Rooftop deck with a view of the ocean
• Wireless Internet & on-site computer use
• central heating and air
• Three 42 inch flat screen TVs with HBO
• Open dining room seats 8 comfortably.
• Gourmet kitchen equipped with microwave, stove, toaster oven, High-end pots, pans,
dish washer, beautiful contemporary dish and stemware expresso/latte machine!
• Plenty of street parking, no permits required. Do check the signs on our street
• Rooftop deck has natural gas grill (no propane tank to refill!!) with outdoor Dining
• Hardwood floors throughout, and natural stone in the kitchen.
• Large Side by side refrigerator with double filtered drinking water and ice in door.
• On-demand tank-less hot water heater, never run out of hot water!
• Garage parking included which is a huge cost and time saver
• Crisp, clean linens & towels laundered with eco detergent.
• Home office area with desk, Fax, Scanner and Printer.
Don't want to Rent a Car?: Don’t want to rent a car? No problem. The house is located:
• A few blocks away from great restaurants and bars and shopping
• Half a block from the Venice bus line, and the “Big Blue Bus” to Santa Monica.
• Grocery store is 5 minutes and Whole Foods is 10 minutes away
• 10 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport
1 Minute to Venice Beach
10 minutes to Santa Monica
10 minutes to Culver City
10 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport
15 minutes to UCLA /Westwood
20 minutes to Beverly Hills
25 minutes to Downtown Los Angeles
25 minutes to Hollywood
30 minutes to Universal Studios
45 minutes to Disneyland
1. Smoking is NOT allowed. Do not dispose cigarettes anywhere in the property.
2. People other than those listed in book may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The Homeowners and his agents are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners and his agents are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Garage parking is generally available for up to 2 cars. For large vehicles please verify with homeowner that the fit in the garage. Do not park cars in front of the garage door or in the alley. Parking on the street is restricted by the city Monday and Tuesday 10am-12pm. Please read street signage. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service included. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please inquire with the homeowner if you would like to schedule housekeeping service. Beach towels are provided. Please do not use the bath towels on the beach.
9. AC/Heater – leave fan on AUTO. Temperature adjustment via ‘up/down’ arrows. Please turn off when not in use.
10. Please keep noise at reasonable level out of respect for our neighbors.
11. If electronics are unplugged please re-plug for its original functioning condition or notify us and we can do that for you.
12. No food in the bedrooms please.
13. We recycle glass, aluminum, plastic, cardboard and paper
14. Check in and check out times are flexible
15. Please wash sand off feet with hose on the Northwest side of the house before entering.