We are a family that rent our apartments in Rome Historical area.
Our rates are tax included and there are no any 'agency commissions/fees' because we are quite the property owners.
All our properties are located inside the Rome Historical district. All major sites are located at very easy walking distance.
The 'Roman Forum Palace' is a small and private house (just restored !) that consists of #4 apartment-studios only.
The #4 studios, cause the house consists of 4 studio units ONLY, are really close to each other.
COMFORTS (valid for all the units): wood ceilings, Heating /Air conditioned independent system, FREE internet (wifi and cable), Plasma TV, Satellite, orthopedic mattress, well equipped kitchen corner, kitchen utensils, linens and towels. Laundry facilities (self service coin machine) are located a few steps far away the property. Unit 'Attic' (only) has a private terrace too.
LOCATION = Roman Forum/Colosseum area ('Monti' district) = Heart of the Historical centre = the 'Colosseum' and the 'Roman Forum' are really located LESS than 5 minutes from this property (of course...... BY WALK !!).
The 'Trevi Fountain' is situated 10-15 minutes (walking) far away the property. All the most important sites are located at easy walking distance.
A METRO stop (stop 'Cavour' / line 'B') is also located just 100 meters fat away the property. This is a easy and fast connection for the FCO airport as for the main train station ('Termini').
A private GARAGE is located just 50 meters far away the property (but we cannot make any reservation or quote their rates).
EXTRA PEOPLE (3rd/4th) / SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: all the rates are quoted for 2 people (minimum). Any extra people sleeping in the same unit (triple/quadruple room) will stay with only Euro 20,00 daily or Euro 100,00 weekly per person.
All our properties are NO smoking units (with the exception of the outdoor areas).
1) Unit 'Donatello' ('D'): #1 king bed (twin beds convertible) + #1 single bed can be added in same area: sleeps up to 2+1 people (double/triple room). 1st floor, no lift.
2) Unit 'Caravaggio' ('C'): #1 king bed + #1 queen size sofa bed in same area: sleeps up to 2+2 people (double/triple/quadruple room). 2nd floor, no lift.
3) Unit 'Bramante' ('B'): #1 king bed + #1 single sofa bed in same area: sleeps up to 2+1 people (double / triple room). 3rd floor, no lift.
4) Unit 'Attic with terrace' ('A'): #1 queen size double bed + #1 full size sofa bed in same area: sleeps up to 2+1 people (double / triple room). 3rd floor, no lift.
LAST NEWS in the Roman Forum Palace *****
· The property was recently completely restored.
· All the units have new independent (eco-energy saver) heating/air-conditioning system.
· Roman Forum Palace is now equipped with: FREE INTERNET (WIFI and cable), new Plasma Television, Satellite.
· Wood ceilings and “cotto / parquet” flooring.
· Each unit has a well equipped kitchen corner and #1 ensuite bathroom
· Private terrace, wood Parquet, Shower box with hydromassage and fireplace (only in unit 'Attic with terrace).
· Extra 3rd/4th people (sleeping in the same apartment = triple/quadruple room), will stay with only Euro 20,00 daily or Euro 100,00 weekly.
· CRIB/BABY COT (upon previus request / if available) will cost Euro 10,00 per day (including linens and special pillow for babies) with a minimum of 3 days.
· High Chair for babies (available for Free, upon previus request).
The reservation can be done with a 30% of the total rental amount (through Bank, PayPal, Western Union money transfers).
If you wish to reserve, we will promptly send you the 'reservation contract' with all details to make a 30% down payment.
Upon request, we can also arrange a transfer with private driver to/from the apartment: standard car = Euro 55,00 up to 2-3 people (max #3 luggages) / Minivan = Euro 65,00 to 4-5 people - one way - all included.
The RATE INCLUDES: linens, towels and final cleaning.
The RATE INCLUDES: Satellite (with LCD/plasma TV) and unlimited FREE INTERNET connection (wifi and cable).
If you have any other questions, please, do not hesitate to contact us.
Best Regards and.....Arrivederci a Roma !