|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
SPECIAL RATE - $175/nt for MAR 2014
NOTE- If the dates you require are shown booked in our calendar, please note that we have an identical unit next door which is listing # 265810 on VRBO. Please check it out or email me for details.
Nestled in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, in Los Angeles, adjacent to South Pasadena and downtown Los Angeles, 1 block west of Alhambra is this brand-new beautifully landscaped Condo.
It features hard wood flooring throughout. The ground floor has the living room with adjoining kitchen and formal dining area as well as a powder room. The second floor has the 3 bedrooms plus 2 bathrooms.
The fully-equipped kitchen comes with gas-stove, full size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, plenty of pots and pans, glassware, flatware and cooking utensils.
There is a 4-burner Gas BBQ grill as well(with extra side burner for frying etc) -
All utilities are included in the rental (heat, water, electricity, garbage, wireless DSL, cable TV)
*Airport Transfers - Optional service can be made available on request.
*AAA Discounts - Happy to purchase discounted tickets for you if interested .
Amenities: NOTE- If the dates you require are showing booked, We have an identical unit adjoining to this one ...
Listing # 265810 on VRBO. Please email for details.
High Speed Internet
* Hardwood floors throughout
* 52” Flat screen TV in living room
* Flat screen TVs in 2 bedrooms
* Luggage racks in all bedrooms
* Cable TV
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, dishes,flatware
* Extra Linens
* Washer/Dryer with iron and ironing board
* Hair Dryer and Weighing scale in master bathroom.
* 2-car garage and there is parking for 2 more cars within the gated and fenced property as well as plenty of parking on the street right in front
*Airport Transfers - Optional service can be made available on request. Guests must request this service with the owner.
* No Smoking .
NOTE.. NOTE- If the dates you require are showing booked, We have an identical unit adjoining to this one ...
Listing # 265810 on VRBO. Please check for availability.
Keywords: Apartment, service apartment
I am an avid traveller who enjoys meeting people - Firm believer in using Service Apts/Vacation rentals as opposed to Hotels and try to provide the best service possible.
Very Close to Tom Sawyer Camps - Hahamongna Watershed Park - (formerly Oak Grove Park, on the border of La Canada and Altadena).
Convenient Access to 110 and 10 Freeways
Public Library - walking distance
Huntington Hospital - 8 min
USC Medical School - 10 min
Caltech - 10 min
Pasadena Civic Auditorium - 15 min
Santa Anita Race track - 15 min
Rose bowl - 15 min
Occidental College - 15 min
JPL - 15 min
Old Town Pasadena - 10 min
Downtown LA - 15 min
Universal Studios - 25 min
LAX Airport - 30 min
Disneyland - 40 min
* Just a few minutes from the Rose bowl(for games, jogging, cycling, aquatic center, special events & flea market [2nd Sunday of the month] or to enjoy the New Years Day Rose Parade
* Few minutes to Old Town Pasadena for Great Dining, Shopping, Movies, Museums and Groceries
* Visit many attractions in surrounding areas: Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal City Walk, Descanso Gardens, Venice Beach, and much more
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 2 2014 - Dec 19 2014
1 night minimum stay
Dec 20 2014 - Jan 7 2015
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Please use the ECHECK OPTION FOR PAYMENTS to avoid processing fee -
Rates are subject to change prior to confirmation.
SUPER DISCOUNT $175/NIGHT FOR MAR 2014 for bookings made after MAR 9, 2014
No Refunds for earlier bookings, please. Also, 2 night-minimum required for discounted stay.
Weekday/Weekend - $175/nt-$375/nt (NO MINIMUM STAY, except for discounted rate)
Monthly rental - $4500-$7500
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.