*** SPECIAL for DECEMBER '13 - $175/night ***
Nestled in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains in City of Los Angeles ... adjacent to South Pasadena & downtown LA and a block west of Alhambra is this brand-new beautifully landscaped Townhome.
It features hard wood flooring throughout. The ground floor has the living room with adjoining kitchen & formal dining area as well as a powder room. The second floor has the 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms.
The fully-equipped kitchen comes with gas-stove, full size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, rice cooker, water filter, electric kettle, first aid kit, pots & pans, glassware, flatware & cooking utensils.
All utilities are included in the rental (heat, water, electricity, garbage, wireless DSL, cable TV)
Less than 5 minutes drive to
Costco, Target, Rite aid pharmacy, Bristol Farms(upscale Grocery store), Vons(grocery), plenty of restaurants/shopping.
Convenient Access to 110 and 10 Freeways
10 minutes to USC Medical School
Walking Distance to the Public Library
Just a few minutes from the Rose bowl
Few minutes to Old Town Pasadena
2 queen sized airbeds could be provided at no extra cost if required. Washer and Dryer are conveniently located next to the bedrooms.
*Airport Transfers - Optional service can be made available on request.
High Speed Internet
* Hardwood floors throughout
* 52” Flat screen TV in living room
* Flat screen TVs in 2 bedrooms
* Luggage racks in all bedrooms
* Cable TV
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, toaster, blender, coffee maker, dishes,flatware
* Extra Linens
* Washer/Dryer with iron and ironing board
* Hair dryer and Weighing Scale
* For families with young children.. stroller, high chair, playpen,
booster seat could be provided on request.
* 2-car garage and there is parking for 2 more cars within the gated and fenced property as well as plenty of parking on the street right in front
* No Smoking please.
NOTE.. If the dates you require are showing booked, we have another identical unit adjoining this one which is listing HA # 257497. Please email for details.
Driving Distances to
1. Huntington Hospital - 8 minutes
2. USC Medical School - 10 minutes
3. Caltech - 10 minutes
4. Old Town Pasadena - 10 minutes
5. USC Hospital - 10 minutes
6. Huntington Library/Gardens - 12 minutes
7. Rose bowl - 15 minutes
8. Occidental College - 15 minutes
9. JPL - 15 minutes
10. Downtown Los Angeles - 15 minutes
11.Universal Studios - 25 minutes
12. USC Campus - 25 minutes
13.LAX Airport - 30 minutes
14.Disneyland - 40 minutes
Less than 5 minutes to -
Costco, Target, Bristol Farms(upscale grocery store, Riteaid pharmacy
Very Close to Tom Sawyer Camps - Hahamongna Watershed Park - (formerly Oak Grove Park, on the border of La Canada and Altadena).
Convenient Access to 110 & 10 Freeways
Public Library - walking distance
Huntington Hospital - 8 min
USC Medical School - 10 min
Caltech - 10 min
Rose bowl - 15 min
Occidental College - 15 min
JPL - 15 min
Old Town Pasadena - 10 min
Santa Anita Race track - 15 min
Downtown LA - 15 min
Universal Studios - 25 min
LAX Airport - 30 min
Disneyland - 40 min
* Just a few minutes from the Rose bowl(for games, jogging, cycling, aquatic center, special events & flea market [2nd Sunday of the month] or to enjoy the New Years Day Rose Parade
* Few minutes to Old Town Pasadena for Great Dining, Shopping, Movies, Museums and Groceries
* Visit many attractions in surrounding areas: Disneyland, Knott's Berry Farm, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal City Walk, Descanso Gardens, Venice B
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event||Minimum Stay|
Dec 1 2013 - Dec 23 2013
Dec 24 2013 - Jan 8 2014
My Standard Rate
|Refundable damage deposit||$250.00|
|SUPER DISCOUNT $175/NIGHT FOR Dec 2013 for bookings made after Dec 2 2013
No Refunds for earlier bookings, please. Also, 2 night-minimum required for discounted stay.
Weekday/Weekend - $175/nt-$375/nt (NO MINIMUM STAY, except for discounted rate)
Weekly rate - $1200-$2400
Monthly rental - $4500-$7500 ( Peak rates apply to June, July, August, November, December & Jan
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay. Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.