|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
This new state-of-the-art beach bungalow with a granite seawall on two sides
has an uninterrupted view across the waters in front to Lions Head and behind is
the magnificent world heritage site of Table Mountain. To enjoy this magnificent
setting, the bungalow is fitted with glass windows on every side. Landscape
wonders like Lion’s Head are visible from the kitchen, living room, main bedroom
and even the bathroom!
The house physically abuts the sea such that indoors you feel very much part
of the outdoors. You can slide back all the glass doors and then the house
becomes part of the rocks, beach and seascape. Luxurious but not pretentious—
the house blends into this environment and allows you to experience it in the
most relaxed way.
The house is private when you want it and is open to nature as and when you
wish it. It is very green as well (solar panels, water recycling).
There are too many luxurious features to list them all (please send an e-mail if
there is some feature of concern to you) but among them:
• Wooden decks all around leading to a private entertainment area that
includes a Jacuzzi hot tub recessed into the deck, seating, table, a
pagoda/gazebo, barbecue and sink
• Three bedrooms (master and 2 guests)—all with views and an optional
bedroom now furnished as an office
• Two bathrooms, one with a bidet, large tub and a boulder on one side to
form the wall
• The gorgeous open plan kitchen has magnificent views with all the works
(gas stove, microwave and convection oven, icemakers, etc.)
• Wireless internet throughout the property
• Flat screen HD TV in all the rooms with satellite and built in speakers for
music throughout the house
• Beautiful gardens (including some with herbs for cooking)
• An outdoor shower nestled among the boulders on the property
• A garage available
• A large basement with washer/dryer, bathroom and other amenities
(perfect for production companies doing photo shoots)
• No steps—from the street and throughout the house and decks
• Easy walk into restaurants, shops and beach in Camps Bay (but the house
is on a more exclusive and quiet beach)
Keywords: Cape Town, Beach House, Bakoven, Camps Bay
It's obvious! A one of a kind house with a billion dollar view that fills the senses!
Probably the most unique thing is that it is situated right on the rocks and beach, within a nature reserve with mountains behind and yet close enough to the Cape Town city centre as to be there in 15 minutes.
This was the most magical stay that we have experienced. Beautiful house, simple, comfortable and luxurious. Waking up in the morning to the sound of the ocean and sitting on the rocks outside the house watching the sunset. Wow but the ocean is sure cold. A very peaceful and energising holiday!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
All year rate
Sep 1 2015 - Dec 11 2015
5 night minimum stay
High season holiday
Dec 12 2015 - Jan 16 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$835|
|Notes||Rates include 14% tax.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.