It's like vacationing in a Royal Victorian Grandeur setting every day of the year! This unique estate offers the best of everything under one roof: The CHELSEA MANOR and 2003 PHILHARMONIC HOUSE OF DESIGN will come fully furnished, Baby Grand Piano, Marge Carson, Heritage furnishing and recently remodeled with $250,000.00 worth of Clive Christensen cabinetry alone etc.. All this with total privacy on 1 Acre of gated Gated Grounds, . This gated property has a (3) three car garage and a circular driveway that fit at least 10 cars, which is an entertainer DELIGHT!!! The park like setting is calming and is expertly landscaped. A built in-house grill BBQ, in-house restaurant size bar, 5 Fireplaces and 4 bed rooms 6.5 baths for your convenience and a dining room meant for a king. From each room enjoy view foliage...not the neighbors! The master suite is truly an escape from everyday stress with a lounge area, high ceilings, romantic chandelier, and opulent bath w steam shower and Claw-Foot Tub. A separate family room called the great room with library and a $40,000.00 Home Theater system. Too many extras to name…
Featuring the 2003 Philharmonic House of Design, Chelsea Manor. This elegant 4 bedroom 6.5 bath estate is completely remodeled with the Best of everything. It includes a spacious 1,700 sq. ft. entertaining room. The estate property is situated on one full acre and has a gated entrance and circular driveway.
• Philharmonic House of Design • Restaurant Size Wet Bar • Clive Christian Cabinetry • 400 sq ft Wine Cellar
• Italian Limestone Floors • Located on a Private Street • 1700 sq ft Bonus Room • Built-ins
• Cathedral Ceilings • Central Air • Fireplace • Forced Air Heating
• Garbage Disposal • Gated • Gated Community • Hardwood Floors
• Large Closets • Oversized Lot • Patio • Private Location
• Range • Refrigerator • RV Parking • Security System
• Stove • Valuted Ceilings • Walk-in Closets
Location Type: resort/town. arboretum, library, playground, botanical garden, recreation center, water parks, churches, marina, winery tours, duty free shops, synagogues, scenic drives, bird watching, ice skating, walking, beachcombing, roller blading, mountaineering, equestrian events, ATM/bank, laundromat, babysitting, medical services, groceries, hospital, golf privileges optional.