1st Arrondissement Louvre Apartment Rental Photos and Description
1 Bedroom, 1 Living-room, 1 Full bathroom, 1 Kitchen, Sleeps 3
- 30 seconds from Châtelet Metro station
- 5 minutes to the Centre Pompidou, the Musée du Louvre and the Marais
Charming Parisian apartment for 3 people in the HEART OF THE CITY.
Thanks to this incredible location, you will be only 2 minutes from some of Paris’ most beautiful monuments. You can walk to the world famous Cathedral de NOTRE DAME on the beautiful Île Saint-Louis, to the unique and fantastic CENTRE POMPIDOU, or to the largest museum in the world – The MUSEE DU LOUVRE.
Just steps from the apartment is the vibrant Rue Montorgueil, where you can experience a taste of the real Paris along this pedestrianized market street. Lined with bistros, cafés, Boulangeries and an abundance of independent stalls selling fresh market produce, this street is definitely worth a visit.
Access to other parts of Paris such as the ARC DE TRIOMPHE or the EIFFEL TOWER, is easy via the metro stations Châtelet or Hôtel de Ville.
- Spacious and comfortable living area with flat screen television
- Traditional Parisian architecture and beamed ceilings
- Secure coded entry to the building
- Washing Machine and hairdryer provided
- Free high-speed WIFI and cable TV
- Metro: Chatelet and Les Halles (Lines 4, 1, 7, 11, 14 and RER A,B,D)
Located in a secure residential building with coded entry and your own individual key, the apartment offers you a truly private and safe Parisian experience.
The apartment boasts a spacious living area with iconic Parisian beams on the ceiling with a dining area and comfortable sofas on which you can watch the flat screen television with mix of French, English and foreign language channels. This sofa pulls out into a sofa bed to provide a separate sleeping space if required. The bedroom has a full size double bed that overlooks a private courtyard ensuring an uninterrupted and quiet nights sleep. The ensuite bathroom features a bath/shower combo as well as a heated towel rail, toilet and sink. On arrival 2 complementary toilet rolls, shower gel and hand soap will be provided to start off your stay.
The kitchen is fully equipped with a 2 burner electric cooker, refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, etc. Full sets of cutlery and crockery are provided along with pots and pans to help you cook some of the delicious French produce available nearby. There is also a washer/dryer for your convenience.
Moreover, this accommodation has heating and strong WIFI Internet connection. This small and comfortable apartment in the city center enables you to combine tourism and entertainment in an easy way.
-Minimum Stay 5-6 nights at all times, shorter stays accepted if the booking fits with our calendar. Your reservation will be confirmed within 24 hours.
- Check-In: From 3:00PM (late check-in fees apply after 7:00PM)
- Check-Out: At 10:00AM
- Cleaning Fee: 60 €
- Damage Deposit: 400 € to pay 1 week before arrival
- This is a non-smoking apartment. Pets are strictly forbidden.
- Low Allergen Environment
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- pets not allowed
- non smoking only
Johan: Owner / Property Manager
This apartment is located in one of the most central districts of Paris (Louvre, Marais, Hotel de Ville, The Seine River, Palais Royal and Notre Dame!).
Parisians love to live in this area as they can go everywhere within Paris on foot or by bike !
- is fully equipped with everything you should need (towels, bed linens, hair dryer, free WIFI internet, TV, coffee machine...)
- has been newly renovated for short term rental
- is located close to grocery stores, bakeries, restaurants and more to experience the Parisian lifestyle.
I'm sure you will like it!