|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
Due to all the work required in getting the home ready for guests, we require a minimum of four (4) nights for all stays. Please check calendar FIRST.
Live like a New Yorker in this modern townhouse located in the heart of Central Harlem. As soon as you step out of the front door, you are immediately immersed in the lively energy of the City. Walk just a couple of blocks away and find numerous restaurants with cuisine from all over the world.
ABOUT THE APT:
- ULTIMATE Luxury! Home features three floors and backyard of an entire townhouse. You get an entire floor with two bedrooms and full bathroom and office space in the second floor. On the first floor, you get the living room, kitchen, dining area and an additional full bathroom. On the cellar, you get an additional large bedroom with private office. Excellent for families with children or large families.
- 3 Bedrooms (Three queen beds)
- Living room has queen size sofabed which converts to a 4th bedroom.
- 2 Full Bathrooms
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION:: - Harlem is the neighborhood north of Central Park, known for its history and its rebirth as a great neighborhood close to everything. Great restaurants and plenty of neighborhood pubs within walking distance.
- Close to all major museums via multiple subway lines.
- Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24 hour)
- Steps to the 2/3 trains, pharmacies, restaurants and supermarkets and all the amenities Harlem has to offer.
- Great restaurants such as Red Rooster and Chez Lucienne, Dinosaur BBQ, Covo, and Tonalli, brand new Pioneer supermarket, Harlem Vintage. Grocery stores (Fairway), drug stores (CVS) and shopping.
- Shopping along 125th Street, Marshals, Staples, H&M, Starbucks etc. Jazz clubs, Lenox Lounge and many more.
- You are in Manhattan 10-15 minutes away from Times Square and Columbus Circle. 20-25 minutes from Soho, Chelsea, The Village, Tribeca, Chinatown.
- Just a 3 minute walk to the local subway lines. The perfect vacation home.
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING:: - Nearest subway station is just 2.5 blocks away. And two more subways are just 5 blocks away.
- Easy to hail a cab on the block or on 5th or Lenox Avenues
- SUPER easy to get to the apt from the LGA airport via direct M60 bus or from JFK or EWR by subway and of course you can also take a taxi or shuttle
- If you have a car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive and just park your car there during your stay, while you use public transportation Otherwise there is a very affordable lot nearby which is $10/full day.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
- Towels and linens.
- Cable TV, WIFI, and all utilities.
- No deposit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
- No cleaning fee.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows:
-Check Out time is 11:00 am (flexible)
-Check In time is 3:00 pm or later (flexible)
The apartment is owned and hosted by Will & family. Will is a walking encyclopedia and is privvy to a plethora of little known facts about not only Harlem but all of Manhattan. At times, he has given private tours around the island and enriching the visits of many New York City tourists.
We enjoy hosting travelers in our units, and have accommodated guests from all around the world.
We look forward to creating an enjoyable stay for you in New York City in a smoke free environment!
Will purchased this apartment in 2005
Quiet, immaculate apartment on a beautiful block of brownstones in a friendly, convenient and newly trendy neighborhood is yours to enjoy like a New Yorker. We love NYC and love to travel as “locals” ourselves which allows us to anticipate the needs of our guests to make their stay as memorable and comfortable as possible. Hablo español!
We have had an amazing stay in this lovely apartment. We are a family of five and it suited our needs perfectly. This apartment had everything that we needed for us to be able to deal with the childrens' needs with plenty of space.
It is ideally placed in Harlem being a couple of minutes walk from a subway station, a supermarket, restaurants, shops and some more tourist-y things like the Apollo Theatre and Sylvia's. Harlem is buzzy but feels safe.
If we ever go back to New York we would book this apartment again in a heartbeat as it is absolutely perfect.
This apt was the perfect choice for my NY trip. The owners are nice and made me feel very comfortable during my stay. The place is located in a quiet neighborhood and close to subway. Upon arriving you notice that the pictures do no justice. I would definitely stay here again.
Will is a great host because we had 4 hours of delay with our plane ! After calling him to
notice the delay, he was in the middle of the night (2am) at the entrance of the house to
welcome us very kindly, ready to listen and explain very well all the usefull things to
enjoy our stay.
He was always avalaible by email (or phone if necessary).
The house is totally conform to the description and the reviews already written. We
enjoyed a lot staying one week there at 7 people (we used the 3 bedroom and the sofa in
living rrom). The backyard was awesome to take the breakfast or the pre-lunch drinks
(beware of some mosquito bites).
Everything was ok for us we have a good time in new york and partly thanks to this house,
she's extremely clean and lovely decorated and we felt it has a "real soul".
Only one negative review to be precise is that we heard some noise the morning (7-8 am) in
the bedroom due to the street (in bedroom2) and the music of some neighbor in the bedroom
1 and in the living room.
Anyway it's common for a TOWN house and we didn't go to NYC to sleep until noon ;-)
It's definitely a excellent place to be in NYC.
William's brownstone in Harlem was a great find. I spent several weeks weighing the pros and cons regarding the different locations to decide to rent and this turned out to be beyond perfect. We were a short 15-20 minute drive from LGA, 10 minutes from Times Square, and were a block away from Marcus Samuelson's Red Rooster restaurant, among other great dinning spots. The space itself was incredible. There were separate areas to lounge, eat, watch the game, and even do some work for those traveling professionals. Sleeping accommodations were as expected; very spacious, plentiful, and comfortable. The rental was tastefully decorated and warm and cozy, a sharp contrast from the cooler weather outside. We cooked our own breakfast after taking a trip out to the recommended markets but as stated earlier we were minutes from restaurants. There's an ATM around the corner as well as a barber shop which we used a few times. There was also a Planet Fitness a few blocks away that a few of us used. If you are still in the market for a place to stay in NYC then your search ends here. I highly recommend William's rental and will rent from him again on subsequent visits.
We arrived on Saturday around 3pm. Will met us at the townhouse and showed us around. He provided a binder full of recommendations for restaurants and things to do. He was a great host. The townhouse is conveniently located just 2-3 blocks from the subway red line. The immediate neighborhood and walk to the red line subway always seemed safe.
My family and I were a little 2 minded about staying in Harlem as it was our very first time in NYC from Australia but turns out we were very very impressed!!
The house was fantastic, with everything you need!!!
Only a few blocks from the subway. Super markets and Restaurants were walking distance.
The Neighbours were so friendly and very helpful.
Just a great place all round.
Would defiantly stay again if we came back to NYC!!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Xmas New Year
Dec 22 2015 - Jan 3 2016
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 5 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest|
|Notes||Rate per night is based on occupancy of six (6) persons. This includes adults and children. For groups or families larger than six (6), there is an additional charge of $50 per person per day.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.