|Minimum Stay||4 - 5 nights|
Due to all the work required in getting the home ready for guests, we require a minimum of four (4) nights for all stays. Please check calendar FIRST.
Live like a New Yorker in this modern townhouse located in the heart of Central Harlem. As soon as you step out of the front door, you are immediately immersed in the lively energy of the City. Walk just a couple of blocks away and find numerous restaurants with cuisine from all over the world.
ABOUT THE APT:
- ULTIMATE Luxury! Home features three floors and backyard of an entire townhouse. You get an entire floor with two bedrooms and full bathroom and office space in the second floor. On the first floor, you get the living room, kitchen, dining area and an additional full bathroom. On the cellar, you get an additional large bedroom with private office. Excellent for families with children or large families.
- 3 Bedrooms (Three queen beds)
- Living room has queen size sofabed which converts to a 4th bedroom.
- 2 Full Bathrooms
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION:: - Harlem is the neighborhood north of Central Park, known for its history and its rebirth as a great neighborhood close to everything. Great restaurants and plenty of neighborhood pubs within walking distance.
- Close to all major museums via multiple subway lines.
- Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24 hour)
- Steps to the 2/3 trains, pharmacies, restaurants and supermarkets and all the amenities Harlem has to offer.
- Great restaurants such as Red Rooster and Chez Lucienne, Dinosaur BBQ, Covo, and Tonalli, brand new Pioneer supermarket, Harlem Vintage. Grocery stores (Fairway), drug stores (CVS) and shopping.
- Shopping along 125th Street, Marshals, Staples, H&M, Starbucks etc. Jazz clubs, Lenox Lounge and many more.
- You are in Manhattan 10-15 minutes away from Times Square and Columbus Circle. 20-25 minutes from Soho, Chelsea, The Village, Tribeca, Chinatown.
- Just a 3 minute walk to the local subway lines. The perfect vacation home.
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING:: - Nearest subway station is just 2.5 blocks away. And two more subways are just 5 blocks away.
- Easy to hail a cab on the block or on 5th or Lenox Avenues
- SUPER easy to get to the apt from the LGA airport via direct M60 bus or from JFK or EWR by subway and of course you can also take a taxi or shuttle
- If you have a car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive and just park your car there during your stay, while you use public transportation Otherwise there is a very affordable lot nearby which is $10/full day.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
- Towels and linens.
- Cable TV, WIFI, and all utilities.
- No deposit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
- No cleaning fee.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows:
-Check Out time is 11:00 am (flexible)
-Check In time is 3:00 pm or later (flexible)
The apartment is owned and hosted by Will & family. Will is a walking encyclopedia and is privvy to a plethora of little known facts about not only Harlem but all of Manhattan. At times, he has given private tours around the island and enriching the visits of many New York City tourists.
We enjoy hosting travelers in our units, and have accommodated guests from all around the world.
We look forward to creating an enjoyable stay for you in New York City in a smoke free environment!
Will purchased this apartment in 2005
Quiet, immaculate apartment on a beautiful block of brownstones in a friendly, convenient and newly trendy neighborhood is yours to enjoy like a New Yorker. We love NYC and love to travel as “locals” ourselves which allows us to anticipate the needs of our guests to make their stay as memorable and comfortable as possible. Hablo español!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 5 2015 - Feb 28 2015
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$49|
|Notes||Rate per night is based on occupancy of six (6) persons. This includes adults and children. For groups or families larger than six (6), there is an additional charge of $50 per person per day.|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.