Garden City Beach House Rental Photos and Description
House, 6 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 6 Baths, (Sleeps 12-14)
Enjoy inspiring sunrises over the ocean and stunning sunsets over the marsh inlet from multiple decks or just take a soothing walk on the beach. You will feel right at home in this amazing 6 bedroom, 6 bath ocean front home where pure tranquility awaits you.
Awesome, ocean front home designed by award winning Island Architects in beautiful Garden City Beach. Wide Heart Pine plank floors, fenced back yard, seasonally heated pool, elevator, full gourmet kitchen with Dacor stove/oven, granite counter tops, 2 dishwashers, 2 ice makers, and full service set up. Each bedroom has it's own bathroom and cable TV, and DVD (8 total TV's). Free high speed Wi-Fi internet access, Central A/C and heat. Ceiling fans, full laundry facilities. Outside charcoal grill, professionally landscaped, covered parking for 4 cars, 4 more outside and elevator for easy access. Approximately 11 miles from the Myrtle Beach Airport. Close to all attractions, phenomenal restaurants and some of the best golf courses on the east coast. A golfers paradise!
A great family vacation home as well with covered sandy play area, outside shower, kiddie pool attached to main pool. Apprx. 3 miles south of the Garden City Pier and all the arcade fun! Come stay, play, unwind and take long walks on the beach.
Keywords: Oceanfront, Pool, Heated Pool, Elevator, Jacuzzi, Beach Front, Fenced in yard
- children welcome
- wheelchair accessible
- limited accessibility
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
About The Owner
Our family has been a part of the Myrtle Beach story from it's beginning, literally! Our Great Grandfather, Robert White, designed and eventually owned the Grand Strand's first golf course, Pine Lakes Country Club back in 1927. He was born in St. Andrews, Scotland in 1874, and emigrated to the United States in 1894, and was the first President of the PGA of America from 1917 to 1919. Our grandmother bought this beach house in the 60's, it was moved to it's present location in 1981, and we built today's home within the original footprint in 2005.
The Owner purchased this house in 2005