Everything was perfect
Submitted: February 4, 2013
Stayed: November 2012
Its hard to list everything, but this unit was absolutely perfect for a vacationing couple:
- the unit was clean, and in great condition
- the appliances, electronics and furniture was all newer and in great condition
- the view from the balcony was unbeatable.
- the building was quiet, we never heard any noise from other units
- the shops at Maalaea have an excellent variety for places to eat, and is in walking distance. After a day of activity, its very nice to wlak somewhere close for an excellent meal
- although Sugar Beach is not really a swimming beach, there are some nice areas that you can go in the water. Otherwise it great for walking and relaxing
- beaches on all parts of the island are easy driving distance.
- The owner, Ron, was incredibly easy to deal with
If my wife and I come back, as a couple, we would go out of our way to book this unit again.
People with Disabilities,
Owner's Response: Aloha Derek James & Melissa,
Thank you for your wondeful review of our Milowai unit. I am so glad you enjoyed your time on Maui and had a a nice vacation. We certainly apppreciate your favorable comments and hope to serve you again soon.
Warmest Aloha - Ron
Did you find this review helpful?