|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Embark on an unforgettable adventure and enjoy a remarkable ski vacation surrounded by the best ski resorts in the country.
The fitting choice of Cottonwood Heights…
For travelers and adventure-seeking vacationers alike, this condo is the choice of Cottonwood Heights, offering majestic views and comfort in the heart of ski country. Experience Alta, Solitude, Brighton, or Snowbird by day, then retreat to the warmth and convenience of your own private get-away.
Nestled in the heart of Utah ski country, surrounded by the majestic Wasatch Mountains, our accommodations offer the perfect setting for an enjoyable ski vacation. Feast on delicious food at many nearby restaurants and bars or partake in the area’s unlimited entertainment activities throughout the year.
Book your reservations online today for Our Best Rates! (Calendar reflects availability, which will be confirmed)
Surrounded by the Wasatch Mountains, and centrally located at the base of both Big and Little Cottonwood Canyons, these serene accommodations offer everything modern lodging should be. A true skier’s paradise!
Close to UTA transport to/from Salt Lake City and the Mountains
• Twenty minutes to Alta, Snowbird, Solitude, Brighton
• Twenty-five minutes to downtown Salt Lake City and Salt Lake International Airport
• Thirty-five minutes to Park City Mountain Resort, Deer Valley and Canyons Resort.
To ensure your comfort, our accommodations include:
• Spacious master suite with king bed, television, large walk-in closet, & adjoining
master bathroom with double sinks, jetted tub and separate shower
• Second bedroom with two queen beds, plenty of closet space and television
• Third bedroom with queen bed, plenty of closet space and television
• Forth bedroom with queen bed, plenty of closet space and television.
• Bathrooms stocked with towels and soap
• Relaxing, spacious private hot tub
• Fully stocked kitchen with pots, pans, dishes, eating utensils, cups & glasses.
• Two car garage parking
• Conveniently located bus stop at entrance of complex
• Full size washer and dryer stocked with detergent and dryer sheets
• Outside gas grill
• Snow removal managed by property manager
• High-speed Internet access in all guest rooms
• Coffee maker and filters
• Unlimited local calls
• Free cable TV
• AM /FM alarm-clock radio
• Hair dryer
• Iron and ironing board
• 100% smoke free
• Rooms, dishes and linens cleaned every time!
Fantastic newly renovated 3rd bathroom and laundry.
SUPER PASS with no mark up.
We can now provide our guest with the 2013-14 SUPER PASS at no mark up. The SUPER PASS is an interchangeable voucher that can be used at Alta, Brighton, Solitude and Snowbird Ski Resorts which can save $3 to $18 per day. The Super Pass includes a $7 value all-day travel on Utah Transit Authority (UTA) Buses and Trax light-rail at no charge.
Australian owned condo, we have been travelling to Utah skiing for many years. Sounded like the perfect place to have a place to stay whilst on a ski trip.
Gayleen purchased this condo in 2012
The location was perfect for skiers and close to restaurants and entertainment in Midvale and in Salt Lake City
Other Activities: Shopping, Kayaking, Snowmobiling, Rock Climbing, Basketball Court, Alpine Skiing, Racquetball, Cross Country Skiing
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.