Truckee House Rental Photos and Description
Remodeled from head to toe Ponderosa Palisades home...brand new hardwood flooring and carpet, granite counters and upgraded tile, full of sunlight and warm finishes this home is perfect for families and their dogs too! Large yard, quiet neighborhood...located within 20 mins to all ski resorts and Lake Tahoe, why rent a hotel room when you can have a home for the same price!
- large living, lots of sunlight and open space! Also- 40" plasma TV replacing one in picture...will have new photo up soon!
- remodeled kitchen with granite counters, TWO dual sinks, looking out over large yard
- dining room
- full bathroom with shower, laundry room, all up-scale tile and granite
- bedroom 1 with FULL futon (sleeping for 2)
- bedroom 2 with bunk bed, bottom FULL bed/top TWIN bed (sleeping for 3)
- entrance to large patio area and yard with propane bbq
- parking for 4 in driveway (garage is being used for storage by owner)
- master bedroom with KING bed (note, 2 window benches that can sleep one child each- measure approx. 3' x 5'- not included in total sleeping number as they do not sleep adults)
- master bathroom, large jetted tub and separate shower, dual sinks...all upgraded!
-high speed wireless internet (connection not guaranteed)
-home complete with all linens and outfitted kitchen
-approx. 10 mins to Northstar, 15 mins to Lake Tahoe, 20 mins to Squaw and Sugarbowl
** no access to garage, used for storage by owner. Driveway parking only**
Owners allergic to cats
The majority of guest must be over the age of 25. Please know that reservations cannot be canceled once initial payment is received. We do offer optional travel insurance providing cancellation and medical coverage for only 7% of the reservation total. If an unforeseen event prevents you from making your trip, you are covered! Prices are subject to change.
- pets considered
- non smoking only
- Minimum Age Limit for Renters
Guestbook comments from the manager
We had a great experience renting this house. The house was in beautiful shape with plenty of clean linens and towels. The kitchen and the master bedroom were fantastic! Dave from the Pullen Group was very flexible with us and very accomodating. He also answered all of my questions very quickly. I would definitely reccomend this propery and Pullen Group to friends. Thanks for making our stay memorable