São Gonçalo do Amarante
Several bars fronting onto Maracajau beach
BR 101 direct to Natal
Several fronting onto Maracajau beach
The condominium Paraiso Maracajau 1 is ideally located, less than 1 kilometer from the tranquil fishing village of Maracajau. This quiet village has one major claim to fame.....the largest coral reef of Brazil is just 5 miles out from the coast.
The village has many restaurants and locations catering for snorkeling & diving. It also has a supermarket, pharmacy, clinic and police station. This idyllic fishing village with it's ideal climate (constant breeze and dry, equatorial trade winds) the people, the food and the low prices, all contribute to making Maracajaú the perfect place to relax.
Many activities can be arranged in the neighborhood including.
• Buggyday trips include a thrill of your life trip in the dunes.
• Pony trekking along the beach and over the dunes.
• Kitesurfing or windsurfing.
• Fishing from the beach or ask a local fisherman to take you out to deeper water.
• Visit Moa Noa the region’s largest water park
Other Activities: Day trips to Genipabu including a thrill of a lifetime buggy trip in the dune park. • Pony trekking along the beach and over the dunes. • Kitesurfing