* The quickest way to reserve our property is to click BOOK IT on the right side of this page. Our calendar is 100% up to date at all times so if the dates are showing available, you can simply BOOK IT to reserve and lock in your dates. *
* There is no marijuana use allowed inside or outside the home, including vaping. No events/parties or loud, obnoxious behavior causing complaints from the neighbors. *
We have a 5 bed 3 full bath Victorian home built in 1908 in the heart of Downtown Colorado Springs. Over $100k in renovations were completed in 2005 and the house comes fully equipped and ready for your stay!
You will love sitting on the wraparound, covered porch in the afternoons watching the rain fall or soaking up the sun. There is also a completely enclosed porch on the 2nd floor perfect for those colder days when you just want to stay inside and drink coffee and watch the snow fall! We can’t begin to tell you how neat and unique these porches are. Providing plenty of shade for the home and yard, you will find the 2nd largest tree in downtown Colorado Springs. On the back of the home is an oversized redwood deck with a year round hottub and outdoor firepit for those romantic evenings after the kids are in bed! If you are a BBQ lover, there is a fully equipped BBQ grill ready for your use.
We are located in a beautiful area of downtown Colorado Springs less than one mile East of the downtown area. There are plenty of restaurants and we are close to the Broadmore Hotel (10 minutes), the US Olympic Training Center (2 minutes), World Arena (10 minutes), Cheyenne Mountain Zoo (15 minutes), Garden of the Gods (15 minutes), Seven Falls (15 minutes), Old Colorado City Historic District (7 Minutes), Cave of the Winds, Manitou Springs (20 minutes), US Air Force Academy (20 minutes), Colorado College (3 minutes) and Pikes Peak to name a few.
You will love this house!
* 5 bedrooms (1 CalKing bed, 3 Queen beds, 1 Double, 1 Pack-N-Play and 2 non-sleeper couches)
* 3 full baths (one enclosed tile shower, 2 clawfoot tubs w/ showers)
* Approx 2600 finished square feet
* Hot tub on oversized redwood deck
* Outdoor firepit (great for roasting S'mores all year round)
* Hardwood floors throughout, refinished original hardwoods
* Stainless steel appliances (dishwasher, stove, fridge, microwave)
* Front loading washer and dryer (great for large loads)
* Granite countertops
* Radiant heating system
* Wall Mounted A/C units for summer
* Wraparound porch on main level w/ ample seating, great to just sit and relax
* Enclosed wraparound porch on 2nd level
* Mountain views
* Within 1 mile of the downtown district, Colorado College, Memorial Hospital and the Olympic Training Center
* Ample parking 3+ private spaces and 7+ street spaces
* Newer roof, electrical, plumbing, hot water heater (for a hassle free stay)
* HD Cable with HD-DVR with ON Demand available (plenty of movies to watch)
* HDTV with DVD Player
* High Speed internet (Broadband) with WIFI available
* Telephone service w/ free long distance
Please call with any additional questions and for further details! We look forward to your stay!
In case you haven't already, check out our 3 beautiful homes!
- 5 bed 3 bath Beautifully Remodeled Home in Denver - $229/night
If the dates you are looking for aren't available, please check out our other homes!
To view all 8 of our properties and their availability, please copy and paste this link into your browser:
** Please note, even though we've done a massive remodel, many guests stay at our home and keeping the carpets clean, the house dusted and the yard looking great can prove to be an ongoing challenge. We have a professional cleaning crew that cleans after each guest departs and also have a maintenance crew that comes on a regular basis.
Our home is very warm and welcoming, but if you expect a home that is pristinely clean and the yard is perfect, you may want to look elsewhere. We believe we provide a great home for the value compared to staying at a hotel. If there are any questions about this, please ask us. Our recent reviews speak for themselves. :) **
Damage Protection - the damage protection fee is a one time fee for your stay. It's non-refundable, but covers for damages up to $1500 that may occur. This in an insurance policy that is required for your stay. Ask us if you have any questions on these lines.
We often receive multiple inquires for dates that sometimes overlap. A reservation is ONLY confirmed once payment has been made. We do not guarantee dates until such a time as they are paid for. Property comes in an AS IS condition. If guest(s) are unhappy with the condition of the property for any reason, the owner still reserves the right to retain any and all payments made by guest(s) and will be at the owners discretion to refund any payments made.
Our cancellation policy is strict, we don't allow last minute cancellations. When you purchase the stay through VRBO/Homeaway, they do offer cancellation insurance that you can purchase. We suggest reading the fine print if you decide to buy this insurance since we have no control over their regulations. We can also recommend a site called www.insuremytrip.com
Holiday pricing during Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Labor Day and Memorial Day weekend is $289 per night.