Sitting on top of the sand dunes with wide panoramic views over Port Philip Bay, Arthurs Seat and Mt Martha, this four bedroom, two bathroom, open plan, classic Sorrento holiday home is superbly orientated. With sundecks and sheltered areas, as well as extreme privacy, it’s on a lovely coastal garden and a three-minute walk to the stunning Koonya Beach.
This property boasts two spacious, warmly-coloured living areas, both with TVs and DVD players, as well as a separate study. The bedrooms contain three double beds, two singles and a rollaway for extra space. (Sheets and towels are not provided.) The house is fitted with central heating, as well as cooling fans.
A BBQ and a large sundeck can be found outside in the immense garden. All in all, a great choice for a large group! (Please note that the minimum stay over the Christmas / New Year period is 14 nights.)
• Location: Mornington Peninsula, Victoria. 107km from Melbourne.
• Nearest airport: Tullamarine, Melbourne. (74.5 km)
• Why not take a ferry from Sorrento to Queenscliff? You might see some dolphins and whales
• Try your hand at sea kayaking in the bay
• Enjoy a round of golf at the Sorrento Golf Club. This is a private club but has some openings for visiting golfers. Contact the club in advance.
• Visit the Collins Settlement Historic Site, Victoria’s first settlement.
• Relax on Sorrento’s Front Beach, where you can enjoy swimming and other water activities.
• Spend a day exploring the town’s boutiques and art galleries