|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Beautiful house of 85 m2 in Saint Denis of Oleron, comfortable, fully equipped, with 3 bedrooms (sleeps 6) with a garden of 430 m2 . At 200 m from the market and all shops and services, bike trails, beaches and Port. Vacation rentals available all year round, including heating season.
- Upstairs, the house is organized on a total area of 85 m2. The main room of 35 m2 consists of a living room and a kitchen with dining: * Living room: sofa, TV * Fully equipped kitchen and dining area: stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker , refrigerator, ... At the entrance, a porch area gives you a place to relax further. A corridor leads to the bedrooms and bathroom * 3 bedrooms: 2 double and 1 with 2 single bed. On request a cot will be at your disposal. * A bathroom with shower and washbasin and WC.
- On the ground floor: a large garage is available with an additional laundry area (with washing machine) and a shower for beach outings.
- The Garden: Enjoy the garden to relax, play and family out to eat, garden furniture (table, chairs, deckchairs, parasol) and a barbecue are available. On the side of the house, more space will allow you to park another car or boat.
The house is easily accessible. Located at the entrance of the village, 200 m from the market and all shops (supermarket, bakery, press ...) and activities (restaurants, bars, events) of the marina. You have direct access to 50 m bike paths in all directions along the sea
Water activities and shuttles from the port of La Rochelle, Fort Boyard, Ile d'Aix.
3 beaches nearby:
- The Boirie with its mythical small beach huts monitored): Nice sandy beach ranked Blue Flag, sheltered from westerly winds. Its location is ideal for family swimming and sailing.
- The Huts: Accessible from the bike path (2 km), this beautiful windswept beach is very popular for surfing, kite-surfing, wind-surfing, body boarding ...
- Soubregeon: Beautiful sheltered beach near the municipal camping allows its location to admire the famous Aix and Fort Boyard Pertuis of Antioch, the Ile de Ré, Ile ... not to mention all the other beaches on the island, from La Bree, through Boyardville Cotinière, Greenwood ... to St Trojan ...
INFORMATION: You want to be accurate, or wish to book immediately, I am at your disposal by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Originally from the island of Oleron, retired, loves his island.
I was born and have always lived in Oleron. I am a child of the country committed to its roots.
Local specialties, swimming, walking or cycling, boat trips as forest ... come and enjoy the good life .... you will understand.
Désormeau purchased this house in 1978
It is the home of my childhood, certified 'MADE IN Oleron' like me! I completely 'new look' for that you can feel good ... I rent to keep it alive.
I have very fond memories ... I hope it will for you as synonymous with conviviality.
A real bright and spacious home, and not just a vacation house rental .... Comfort and tranquility for a pleasant holiday.
Interesting situation near the center and far enough away to be quiet and close to the sea and bike paths.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Sep 13 2014 - Jan 13 2015
7 night minimum stay
|Fees||No additional mandatory fees|
|Refundable damage deposit||€500|
Ce prix comprend: linge de lit, eau, électricité, chauffage + lit et chaise bébé sur demande
Accueil toute l'année : hors vacances scolaires pour plus de tranquillité, ou, pour en profiter en famille durant les vacances de Noël, Jour de l'an...Février, Pâques, Mai....à la rentrée...et même la Toussaint. En basse saison : arrivées/ départs possibles en semaine
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (EUR) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.