The 'Bluebird Inn' has been featured in Riviera Magazine, Coast Magazine, Laguna Beach Magazine, and Natural Home Magazine.
For those desiring a quiet retreat to rest and rejuvenate - this is it. Four bedrooms - each with their own full bath, 2 large Decks, nestled in nature. Bluebirds, Hummingbirds, Hawks, Monarch butterflies, gorgeous sunsets framed by stately eucalyptus and oak trees.
Trolley or Walk to Beach, Shopping, Restaurants, Clubs. Then, escape back to the peace and quiet of Bluebird Canyon. Perfect for groups that want a quiet getaway, yet close to the action. All Green, Non-Toxic Interiors, Solar Powered, with a Permaculture Forest Garden with over 50 fruit and nut trees.
NOTE: We ask that all guests please be mindful and respect the tranquility of the neighbors and the canyon. If members of your group need to be loud or 'party hardy' - this wouldn't be the right location for you.
- 4 bedrooms - 4 Full Baths
- Sleeps 5-8 comfortably
15 minute walk, 3 minute drive, or jump on the 'Blue Trolley' right in front of the house - to experience the most beautiful beaches on the coast - plus night life, restaurants, galleries, shopping, hiking trails, parks, and more.
- Large Master Suite w/ Queen bed, gas fireplace, jacuzzi tub
- WI-FI - High speed wire-less internet
- Two Large Decks with outside Dining and Seating
- Peak Ocean View and Gorgeous Sunsets
- Gourmet Kitchen with 6 burner gas range - Granite counters
- Cookware and Kitchenware
- Condiments and Spices
- Gas Barbecue Grill
- Great Room w/ Country dining table - seats 8
- Two wood burning Fireplaces
- Stained Concrete & Stone Floors w/Radiant Heating
- Ipod dock and Bose stereo system
- Cable TV - DVD and VCR
- Bathrooms with stone floors and showers
- Comfy Beds - All new 400 ct. Cotton Sheets
- Pilates Reformer
- Trolley Stops in Front of Home
- Children's Park safely fenced within walking distance
- Tennis Court 1/2 block away - Free
- Outdoor Heated Olympic Size Swimming Pool nearby
- 2 bikes, 2 tennis rackets, Boogie Board and beach toys
- Truly Everything you need
ONE OF A KIND-
We know it can be challenging to rent a Vacation Home that you haven't ever seen. This is one of the more notable homes in Laguna Beach. Featured on the 2009 Laguna Charm House Tour, in numerous magazine and books, including Riviera Magazine. It is truly a one of a kind home that's convenient to town, comfortable for families or groups, and beautiful to behold - offered at a very reasonable rate.
LARGE MASTER SUITE
- Queen Bed , down pillows
- Jacuzzi Soaking Tub
- 2 person shower
- Deck with peak Ocean and Canyon Views.
- Queen Bed & Twin Bed - both
- Private bath w/ Travertine Shower
- Great kids room, or Parents and child
- Full size bed
- Private bathroom
- Skylit stone shower for showering under the stars
- Queen pillow-top bed
- Full bath w/ tub/shower
- Dutch Door to exterior
- Can be converted into a suite w/ door to adjacent Den
- TV Den w/ 3 leather couches
- Full Bathroom w/ Tub/Shower
Daybed under a covered porch (Our favorite spot)
- Perfect for relaxing and reading during the day, or even sleeping out on warm nights
All bedrooms have Top of Line Beds with cozy blankets, comforters, and 400 count cotton sheets.
The Summer Trolley picks up right in front of the house every hour and takes you down to the beach or the heart of Laguna Village where you'll find all the fantastic restaurants, bars, shops, and art galleries.
(Free in Summer. Winter = Free for Children 7 & under/ 75 cents for Adults)
3 min. to beach or 15 minute walk, Free Tennis Court one block away, Town Trolley stops right in front of home.
Other Activities: Shopping, Kayaking, Biking, Basketball Court
Golf: Aliso Creek is just down the road. Beautiful 9 hole canyon club right across from the beach
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Summer and Holidays
Jun 1 2014 - Aug 30 2014
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$550|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (USD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.