|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Ideally located at the corner of Saint Urbain and Rachel, main entrance of Parc Jeanne Mance and Parc Mont Royal, the heart of the Plateau Mont Royal, one of the fashionable neighbourhoods in North America. Close to pubs, cafes, shops and a laissez-faire ambience, we offer magnificent large and open areas over two floors totalling 1,600ft² plus a South-West facing terrace of 400ft². Including:
- Heating, cooling, ventilation and electricity ;
- 42'' plasma television HD with Videotron PVR-HD and subscription ;
- Unlimited high-speed internet ;
- Unlimited local calls ;
- 1 master bedroom with two double beds and private bathroom ;
- 1 huge and luxurious home spa with bath and shower ;
- 1 bathroom upstairs with toilet and vanity ;
- 1 big bedroom with King bed ;
- 2 bedrooms with Queen bed ;
- 1 huge and luxurious kitchen all equipped ;
- 1 dining space with dining table for 8-10 persons ;
- 1 enormous 600ft² open space with sofa for 8-10 persons ;
- 1 presidential office space with personal computer in the open space ;
- 1 ottoman Queen bed in the open space ;
- 1 400ft² private terrace.
South-West orientation with sunlight all year round.
COMFORT AND SUSTAINABILITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE: This building is Green in many ways -- next to the best biking and hiking trails that Montréal can offer, walking distance from commercial areas, easy access to public transportation, etc. It was also renovated to the highest existing sustainability standards by leading specialists from ABOVE Technologies inc. including:
- extra indoor natural light provided by top quality LED lights achieving -85% reduction in power consumption ;
- full-capacity geothermal heating and cooling saving -75% on heating and -25% on cooling ;
- geothermal preheating of domestic water and heat recovery from used water saving -25% and more ;
- re-insulation of the building as new saving -30% in heating and cooling ;
- water-efficient toilets ;
- ENERGY STAR® appliances.
These features exceed ENERGY STAR® and LEED® criteria by far, probably making it the Greenest residential building in downtown Montréal. Carbon footprint is estimated to be -60% below comparable buildings in the area.
We manage this property since 2011.
Yuris purchased this cottage in 2010
We acquired this property for its perfect business and leisure location in Montréal Qc and its historic cachet and quality.
It is an historic cottage from 1880 completely renovated better than new in the period 2004-2013 using the latest Green technologies and standards available. We recently contracted a third-party evaluation of the property. Cost of construction alone came out at about 1.2M$.
Stayed here for a Boy's Long Weekend Away a month or so ago, and this place is a gem. Walking distance to just about everything, including the park which is gorgeous, lots of restaurants, bars and clubs. This place is definitely for someone looking for reasonable, but refined accommodations. The beds were very comfortable, showers were all great with lots of hot water and pressure, and the kitchen was well stocked to be able to prepare your own meals if eating out isn't always your thing. But, the highlight was definitely the roof porch. Grilling and relaxing up there plus all the amenities made this place and our stay incredibly enjoyable!
ONE OF THE BEST LOCATION IN MONTRÉAL Qc.: ONE OF THE BEST LOCATION IN MONTRÉAL Qc. Ideally located at the corner of Saint Urbain and Rachel, main entrance of Parc Jeanne Mance and Parc Mount Royal, the heart of the Plateau, one of the fashionable neighbourhoods in North America. Close to pubs, cafes, shops and a laissez-faire ambience. 15 minutes walking distance from parcs, le Plateau and downtown. Buses and metros right at the door.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Maximum 8 people
Jan 12 2015 - Feb 25 2015
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add C$50 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 8 guests; add C$70 per night, per additional guest|
|Cleaning fee||C$150 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||C$750|
Please always contact us for exact quotes. Extra fees apply for more than eight (8) guests. Extra unit required for more than twelve (12) guests. These rates do not apply for special events and vacation periods like Grand Prix, Canada Day, Osheaga Festival, Labour Day, Christmas, New Year, etc. We can best be reached by email. We don't take incoming calls anymore.
50% due at booking. 100% due 60 days before arrival. Security deposit against outstanding cleaning, damages, losses and misuse required before checkin.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (CAD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website: