Mosman House Rental Photos and Description
Holiday House in Mosman
This property ticks all the boxes! A 3 bedroom 'bright and sunny' 3 bedroom house with a wonderful indooroutdoor easy living. 8 Min flat walk to Mosman Village
Large 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom free standing house with tall ceilings and hardwood floors throughout.
Amazing indoor-outdoor kitchen with bifolding doors leading to the sunny level courtyard and green backyard. Huge kitchen with all stainless steel appliances including family size dishwasher. Bedding is 1 King, 1 Queen and nursery (which can be converted to include 2 singles). There is also a separate family size laundry with washing machine and dryer.
The property is perfect for families with a cubby house for the kids and a double car secure garage and stainless steel BBQ for Dad.
The living room is spacious and appointed beautifully with leather lounges and a 50 inch plasma TV (including internet and wifi)
Core Features and Benefits:
- 5-10 Min Walk to Mosman Village Shops and Spit Junction
- 10 Min Walk to Mosman Bay Ferry
- 20 Min commute to CBD via public transport (via bus or ferry) - Bus stop is 100m away that goes directly into the city.
- Close to Balmoral Beach, Clifton Gardens and Taronga Zoo, Cremorne Point and heaps of great bushwalking
Other Important Information:
• This property is best suited to executives, couples and small families
• A min stay requirement does apply however we do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
• Prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
• We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
• If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email
Guestbook comments from the manager
My family stayed in this property with my 2 boys. Everyone loved it, clean, easy to book and the kids just loved the cubby house. Tick tick tick. Would recommend this to anyone who is looking to stay in the area