Enjoy entertaining on the large balcony while taking in the panoramic Harbour and Balmoral Beach view. This renovated free flowing, easy to live in, contemporary home has it all. Impeccably presented throughout, with quality fittings and fixtures.
- Harbour Balmoral views
- Modern Marble Kitchen
- 3 bathrooms (ensuite with spa)
- timber floors in living areas
- Double remote garage
- Entertainers balcony
- small private garden
- Easy walk to Balmoral Beach and Cafes
- Air Conditioning
This property is ideal for families with or without young children.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone +61 2 9969 7599 or by emailing us at email@example.com
Air Conditioning, Garage, Views, Wheelchair Access.
Mosman is a prestigious and sought after suburbs in Sydney as it is located on the foreshores of Sydney Harbour, providing panoramic water vistas to the east and views of the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and city skyline to the west. Because of its stunning yet central location, Mosman is home of some of Sydney's most magnificent properties. Its proximity to the CBD, dynamic coastal lifestyle makes it highly sought after (particularly with expatriate Australians) as it is only 10km (approx) from the Central Business District. By selecting Mosman, guests can take the transportation of choice which is of course taking a leisurely trip by ferry. Mosman is a family friendly place with countless green spaces including, Balmoral Beach, Taronga Zoo, Sydney National Park (which connects Balmoral, Georges Head, Bradley’s Head and Mosman Bay with simply stunning harbor bush-walks). Lastly, it should Mosman Village should be highlighted for its lovely boutique shops and delightful cafes.
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency () unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.