Mosman House Rental Photos and Description
Holiday House in Mosman
This delightfully restored home is perfect for families who love free flowing open space and privacy. Centrally located, the property is a short stroll to Spofforth St shops, Mosman Bay, and the picturesque Cremorne Point walk. The front of the home has been renovated to highlight its traditional features, while the rear of the home offers an open-plan informal kitchen, dining and family room, that leads effortlessly to large and sunny backyard. Guests will certainly enjoy the outdoor entertaining area and crystal blue pool (it even has a outdoor hot water shower!!!!) Offering lovely interiors throughout each of the 4 bedrooms, formal and informal living/dining rooms, private study, converted attic/children’s retreat plus the benefit of 3 stylish bathrooms. This house simply ticks all the boxes in an enviable and central address.
Core Features and Benefits
• 4 double size bedrooms and 3 modern bathrooms (bedding configuration can be augmented & customised according to specfic needs)
• Formal living room and dining room
• Modern open plan kitchen with SS appliances and granite bench tops
• Bright and sunny family room with large sliding doors to backyard.
• Private and sunny in ground pool
• Level child-safe backyard with alfresco dining and BBQ
• Off street parking
• Steps away from Spofforth St shops, Mosman Bay and Cremorne Point.
• Close to Ferry which provides direct service to Sydney’s CBD (20 min)
• Use of bikes, scooters, pool toys, games consoles etc.
• Close to one of the best vantage points for NYE fireworks
• 5 min drive to Balmoral Beach (but it has a pool remember!!!)
• Additional bedding can be provided to configuration
Other Important Information
• Target Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
• This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
• Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
• We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
• If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed