This stunning home on an elevated position with serene north facing middle harbour views is perfect for executive families. A grand 5 bedroom home including separate nanny or au pairs quarters, large solar heated pool, huge private courtyard and million dollar views.
Core Features and Benefits Include:
•Stunning north facing harbour views
•5 double size bedrooms and 4 modern bathrooms
•Harmonious, open-plan kitchen that flows effortlessly to an informal dining space and commanding patio
•Huge open plan kitchen that’s perfect for entertaining or informal dining
•Formal living and dining room (with piano)
•Secluded private study
•Separate aupair quarters, teenage retreat
•Informal rumpus room and playground on the lower level for the children.
•Huge landscaped courtyard/garden with pool
•Stunning master bedroom including private ensuite
•5 min drive to Mosman and Balmoral Beach
•10 min drive to Manly (Surf Beach)
•Undercover secure garage parking for 2 cars
•Use of bikes, scooters, pool toys, games, water-sports equipment etc.
Other Important Information:
Please note that the owner does use the 5 bedroom for storage, if you require the use of this room please apply in writing.
other Important information:
• Target Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
• This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
• Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
• We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
• If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone +61 2 9969 7599 or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mosman is a prestigious and sought after suburbs in Sydney as it is located on the foreshores of Sydney Harbour, providing panoramic water vistas to the east and views of the Harbour Bridge, Opera House and city skyline to the west. Because of its stunning yet central location, Mosman is home of some of Sydney's most magnificent properties. Its proximity to the CBD, dynamic coastal lifestyle makes it highly sought after (particularly with expatriate Australians) as it is only 10km (approx) from the Central Business District. By selecting Mosman, guests can take the transportation of choice which is of course taking a leisurely trip by ferry. Mosman is a family friendly place with countless green spaces including, Balmoral Beach, Taronga Zoo, Sydney National Park (which connects Balmoral, Georges Head, Bradley’s Head and Mosman Bay with simply stunning harbor bush-walks). Lastly, it should Mosman Village should be highlighted for its lovely boutique shops and delightful cafes.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 14 2014 - Jan 17 2015
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Notes||-Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.|
Payment is usually accepted in the quoted currency (AUD) unless the currency and the amount is specifically agreed in advance with the owner / advertiser.