Benahavis Villa Rental Photos and Description
Sleeps 12 persons. The 6 bedroom villa, split in threee separate buildings, is newly renovated and built in an old Andalucian rustic style. It is located in a mountanious area close to Puerto Banus, Marbella, Spain. Within 10 min drive there are several excellent golf courses, beaches, shops, bars and restaurants.
This property includes three newly renovated buildings in Andalucian rustic style and offers indeed a special way of living for those who really want something else. One building has 3 double bedrooms, the second has 2 double bedrooms and the third has 1 double bedroom. The buildings are decorated with many original details. Each building has its own kitchen, living and dining rooms, satelite TV´s, wi-fi, bathrooms, laundry rooms, indoor fireplaces etc. All rooms have A/C. A projector TV with big screen and a gym with A/C and TV are included. Ideal for large families who like to be together but like their own space. The beautiful gardens include two pools, one of which is heated, verandas, sun decks, patios etc. The property is located in a quite area and still just 10 min drive from beaches, many high standard golf courses, restaurants and bars in Puerto Banus and Marbella. The drive from Malaga airport takes less than one hour.
- children welcome
- suitable for elderly or infirm
Further details for this vacation rental
The ideal maximum number of persons to be accommodated is twelve as there are six double bedrooms. However at some additional costs there are possibilities to add up to further 6 persons.
Supermarkets, banks, restaurants etc are available in San Pedro, Puerto Banus, Marbella and Estepona. Within walking distance, about 15 min, there are two restaurants with bars and a supermarket.
The gardener/caretaker lives next door. He speaks fluently English and is always available for clothes washing, making the dishes and is helpful with many things.
Deposit 40 % at booking. Remaining 60 % 14 days before moving in.