Princeville House Rental Photos and Description
House, 3 Bdrm + sunroom (4th bdrm) & office; 2 bathroom+outdoor hot/cold shower
Tropical Paradise in Princeville’s most desirable neighborhood tucked between golf course and the ocean steps to the Queens Bath. Enjoy the ocean breeze and listen to rustle of the waves! Very peaceful, safe and private location!
Completely renovated and newly decorated spacious 2-level house with 3 bedrooms, sunroom (can be used as 4th bedroom) and office-den. Comfortably accommodates 2 to 8 persons.
One of the largest lot in Princeville. Private landscaped backyard features mountain views, coconut palms, tropical fruit trees and flowers throughout as well as outdoor shower. Perfect for barbecues and outdoor games, or to just lay back on the hammock! Two covered furnished lanais to relax on, rain or shine!
Fully equipped residence with new island style indoor/outdoor furniture, portable air conditioner, luxurious 100% cotton bedding, bath and beach towels, as well as plenty of outdoor gear! 24-hour caretaker on call.
The house is located in the best neighborhood of Princeville on very quiet and safe street, and there are many beaches in the vicinity:
1. Queens Bath, there are couple protected pools, not really a beach although very beautiful (trail head is just steps from the house),
2. Pali Ke Kua Beach, golden sand, clear blue water, perfect for snorkeling and swimming - 10 min walk through the Golf Course and Pali Ke Kua complex to get to wide paved path to the beach;
3. Puu Poa Beach near St. Regis Hotel, sandy beach surrounded by reef with a variety of tropical fish and corals, good for snorkeling - 20-min walk through the Golf Course and bamboo grove,
4. Anini Beach, reef protected, perfect for wave haters - 10-min drive or 40-min easy walk by trail, and
5. Hanalei Bay, the best beach on the island - just 10 min drive.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- suitable for elderly or infirm
We are a family with 3 kids (8, 10 and 19 years old) from Vancouver, Canada
owner purchased this house in 2011
Why owner chose Princeville
We fell in love with this house and its location the minute we saw it. After we bought it we made extensive renovations. Our whole family loves coming here as often as we can.
What makes this house unique
The house is in a unique location, which allows you to hear the waves and feel the ocean breeze.
Guestbook comments from the owner
The house was very clean and was a perfect location, very quiet. Everything we needed was available to us. If we were able to stay longer (time permitted) we would. We thoroughly enjoyed travelling to the next town for dinner and shopping. I would highly recommend this place.