Bonnieux Mas Rental Photos and Description
Completely independent in the midst of vineyards and lavender Mas
At the heart of the Luberon National Park.
This house is ideally located in the town of Bonnieux, will be for you an excellent base for exploring Provence.
Three kilometers from the village, surrounded by vineyards and lavender, nothing will disturb your rest at the edge of the pool. Peace and quiet is guaranteed in this property of 14 hectares overlooking the Luberon, Mont Ventoux and villages.
Only the ground floor of the house is rented, the floor is unoccupied. The whole property and the pool you are dedicated. There is no opposite and nearest neighbors are 200 m.
5 Places + cot
- Landscaped garden with trees of Provence, salt pool of 10.50 m X 4 m (large submerged beach, ideal for small and large, secure).
4 sun are available, and a large parasol.
- Terrace with garden furniture 6 seater and electric barbecue.
- Large living room, fully equipped kitchenette, a bathroom and WC.
· Dishwasher, toaster, fridge, freezer, coffee maker, 4 burner stove and oven, microwave, crockery and cutlery, cooking utensils, iron and ironing board
· 3 seater sofa and 2 armchairs 1 seat, table base, TV (flat screen LCD 102cm)
· Storage Hutch, table, 6 chairs (baby booster on request)
· Bathroom equipped with a shower, vanity unit, heated towel rail and electric heating, toilet, washing machine.
· WIFI internet access.
- 1st bedroom: 1 bed 160, 1 bed 90, 1 bars cot (on request), bedside tables, wardrobe
- 2nd bedroom: 2 beds 90, bedside tables, large closet.
Weekly rentals only, € 100 discount if booking two consecutive weeks.
· Charges included
· The rental is available on Saturday from 16 pm and ends on Saturday at 10:00.
· For booking: 30% deposit within 15 days after receipt of the lease. Payment of the full one month prior to rental.
· Payment: 30%
· Deposit: 500,00 € given on arrival and returned on departure (check not deposited).
· Final cleaning: 60 €
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed