Nimes Villa Rental Photos and Description
3 bed (sleeps 6), 2 bathrooms, private villa, pool, 5min from Nimes city centre
· Beautiful villa set on hillside surrounded by ancient Pine trees in the South of France.
· Located in the Roman city of Nimes “where Provence meets Languedoc”
· Electronic Gates/Private Parking
· Private 10m x 5m Swimming Pool (newly built) with Roman steps.
· Sleeps 6/7. Air Conditioned.
· Large private garden shaded by tall mature trees.
· Superb holiday location, close to the Mediterranean; the historic Pont du Gard and the colourfull Cevennes; the traditional Camarge; the beautiful cities of Avignon, Arles, Aix-en- Provenceand Montpellier; the famous markets of St. Remy and Uzes.
Local facilities: Villa Les Trois Soeurs is close to all services, including: shopping centres, local facilities (museums, art galleries, regular festivals), a superb range of restaurants, excellent public transport facilities, regular street markets (antiques, clothes, fruits and vegetables, crafts, etc.) In fact, everything and more that one expects to find in a thriving South of France city.
Local climate: Nimes has an excellent Mediterranean climate offering plenty of sunshine, hot summers and mild winters. Average temperatures range from 20 degrees Celsius (spring and autumn) to 28 degrees Celsius (July/ August). It is not uncommon to have 300 days of sunshine in the year.
- Long-term Renters Welcome
- children welcome
- non smoking only
- pets not allowed
- unsuitable for elderly or infirm
- wheelchair inaccessible