Enjoy the luxury and seclusion of this gorgeously renovated 3BR/2BA sophisticated vacation home in Palm Springs designed by world famous mid-century modern architect Donald Wexler showcasing his signature “Wexler” style. Once you leave the ample covered parking you instantly enter another world. The outdoor amenities include:
*Incredible landscaping with the perfect combination of grass and desert scape creating a lush yet uniquely desert feel and lighting designed to highlight the custom art sculpture and plantings to create a completely different ambiance for nighttime enjoyment.
* Modern loungers set around salt water pool with deck fountains and stepped entrance create the perfect escape from heat and provides hours of refreshing fun.
* The ultra-high end 7-person hot tub comes complete with adjustable chromatherapy, massage jet and temperature options.
The outdoor area on the south end of the home off the living room, accessible by sliding doors or from the pool, provides both a comfortable outdoor living area surrounding a gas fire pit adorned with gorgeous colored glass crystals, plus an outdoor dining table for six directly accessible to the interior of the home and the outdoor gas barbecue grill. This entire area is elegantly lit and comfortable for daytime or nighttime enjoyment.
*The entire home inside and out is covered by high speed wireless internet access.
*In the entry is an architectural tiled wall with adjustable colored accent lighting – a feature unique to this home that can help set the mood from festive to intimate.
Beyond the entry is the kitchen with stainless steel high end appliances which include:
• Miele built-in espresso/cappuccino maker
• Frigidaire Professional refrigerator with filtered ice and water maker
• A built in microwave oven
• A five burner Italian gas range with convection oven option
• A Frigidaire Professional Series dishwasher
• Danze kitchen plumbing fixtures with a double sink
• Granite countertops with plenty of preparation surface
• All-Clad Cookware, Henckels knives and everything you need
• Dishes and eating utensiles
• Outdoor plastic pool-safe dishware which can be used inside or out
*The Open floor plan allows for excellent entertaining, letting guests move seamlessly from the kitchen to the living room and dining room.
*The living room comes complete with an S-shaped white leather sofa and two Italian white leather Barcelona chairs flanking the central Nagucci-style coffee table. A built in granite covered espresso wood cabinet houses the blu-ray / DVD player, the DirecTV components. An Auxiliary Jack allows you to connect your iPod or iPhone to studio-quality interior speakers. Above the cabinet is a 46 inch mounted SONY Bravia HDTV on a tilted wall-mount with remote control access.
The living room is lit by wall sconces adorning a custom 3-D wall sculpture, two modern tower lamps and an arc lamp, all of which lend to the modern, contemporary yet mid-century feel to the room. Custom artwork adds to the beauty and color of the room. The entire glass wall and south-facing sliders provide easy access to the pool and outdoor living and dining areas as well as the 7-man hot tub.
*The dining room inside is just off the kitchen and contains a wall-mounted buffet for storage and service, plus a white marble Tulip table with comfortable seating for eight people. The Sputnik chandelier and Nelson-inspired sunburst mirror lend a contemporary nod to the 1960s style for which Palm Springs is famous.
*Off the dining room is the Zen Shade Den with seating under Sunbrella fabric sails to allow outdoor enjoyment without direct exposure to the sun.